• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What I would like to see tonite vs Chicago

JackB1

Chicago has lost 2 in a row and we have lost 6 straight in Chicago. This game may be do or die for them. If they lose, they are 4 games back, if they win they are 2. They need this game more than us and that is what I fear. If we continue to play as we have recently, we should have no problem beating this team.

What I would like to see tonite:

-Bibby continue to show no effects from his heel injury. The last 2 days off should have helped some more.

-JJ continue to lead the way

-Smoove play smarter...let Bibby bring the ball up and post up/drive more

-Horford get another double/double and more setups from Bibby

-DEFENSE!!!!! We need the effort on D. Defense is 90% effort.

-No bad quarters.....consistent play.

-Marvin wake up! I love when he plays tough, but it seems to be hit or miss lately

-Chillz continue his solid play around the baseline

-Acie continue on the road to where he was

GO HAWKS!!!!

Here is what i want to see (or don't want to see):

-No shots outside 15 feet from Smith.

-No out of control drives from Marvin.

-No stupid passes from Bibby.

-At least 18 minutes for Law, including time in the second half.

-Childress hitting the defensive glass like he did last game.

-More shots from Horford inside since Chicago is undersized.

Quote:

I am guessing Noah will be guarding Horf and Noah is an inch or 2 taller than Horf.

Noah has been starting lately. I hope these 2 go at it. It would be great to see the

2 former teammates bang each other.

Quote:

Quote:

I am guessing Noah will be guarding Horf and Noah is an inch or 2 taller than Horf.

Noah has been starting lately. I hope these 2 go at it. It would be great to see the

Their standing reach is the same and Noah is weak. Horford should be able to back him down pretty easily.

Their standing reach is the same and Noah is weak. Horford should be able to back him down pretty easily.

I was really suprised with Noah' standing reach at the combine. He measured an even 7 feet tall (in shoes) but his standing reach was not proportionate to his height.

None the less, it would be hard to find 2 bigs who play harder and with more energy the Horford and Noah do. That will be one good martchup.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

One thing Noah is not, is weak. I watched him play a lot at FL and his energy and determination make up for a lot. He and Horford come from the same coaching background

and both give 100% all the time. If Zaza had Noah's heart, he would be a monster.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

One thing Noah is not, is weak. I watched him play a lot at FL and his energy and determination make up for a lot. He and Horford come from the same coaching background

and both give 100% all the time. If Zaza had Noah's heart, he would be a monster.

Energy and strength are two different things. He only weighed 223 at the combine which is very thin for a 7 footer. Horford weighed 246.

Let's trade for Noah - - Noah + Horford!!

We now have played 69 games - - 30-39

The nets have played 71 games--30-41

Same number of wins after the Net's victory last night.

We have 2 chances to avoid a tie with the Nets. They have

already lost their 2 games that Hawks still have to play.

Chicago may need this game, but so do we.

Can't afford a letdown from here on out.

GO HAWKS!!

One If Zaza had Noah's heart, he would be a monster.

So true. ZaZa is a solid 260 lbs.........I wish he would play with a mean streak and fire more consistently. It was refreshing to see him get physical with Howard last game. He seems to have FINALLY accepted his new role. When Woody pulls hims after 5 minutes he is now smiling and giving high 5's own the bench (rather then scalling at the coach and holding his head down). ZaZa used to play with energy every night (sure he had his limitation but t least he used to try his butt off.) That was laking for most of ths season. Maybe he can pick it up right when it counts the most.

Quote:

Chicago has lost 2 in a row and we have lost 6 straight in Chicago. This game may be do or die for them. If they lose, they are 4 games back, if they win they are 2. They need this game more than us and that is what I fear. If we continue to play as we have recently, we should have no problem beating this team.

What I would like to see tonite:

-Bibby continue to show no effects from his heel injury. The last 2 days off should have helped some more.

-JJ continue to lead the way

-Smoove play smarter...let Bibby bring the ball up and post up/drive more

-Horford get another double/double and more setups from Bibby

-DEFENSE!!!!! We need the effort on D. Defense is 90% effort.

-No bad quarters.....consistent play.

-Marvin wake up! I love when he plays tough, but it seems to be hit or miss lately

-Chillz continue his solid play around the baseline

-Acie continue on the road to where he was

GO HAWKS!!!!

Good Lord Jack. Just like the Jersey game, we could EASILY lose this game.

Chicago isn't a team that is void of talent. All it would take is for Gordon to have one of those games where he is red hot, like he has from time to time.

We are still one of the worst road teams in the league, so NOTHING is guaranteed when we're playing away from Philips. Beating the Bulls tonight hs to be considered one of those luxury type wins.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Noah seems sneaky. I love him as a player but I bet he tried to get Al wasted in the clubs last night. beer11.gif I HOPE HIS DAD TOLD HIM TO STAY AWAY FROM THE CLUBS. lol

Good call Skyhawk. I really didn't think we played well against Orlando, way too many turnovers. But maybe some of the sloppyness rubbed off on Orlando and the final result was a win. I'd take just a win in some of these close games whereas we need good, easy wins against the NY's, etc.