• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woodson bashing on 'Hawks Live!'

thefloydian

Quote:

Haha, what's his name asks Dominique what could be going on in the locker room to make them so awful in 3rd quarters.

yeah, whenever you say, "I'm not trying to throw the coach under the bus.".... YOU ARE THROWING THE COACH UNDER THE BUS. LOL

Woody did one thing wrong that he does in 98% of the game and that was playing his players too many minutes. Look at the Box Score. Chi had 9 men rotation with the lowest number being 9 mins. ATL had 9 men playing tonight but the low 2 men had 1min (West) and 5min (Law). You got to get those guys more minutes so our best guys can rest.

I know, I know. Damn we always saying why was JJ, Bib or AL on the bench that long too. lol

I don't remember exactly but they said something about them always coming out and sucking in the third, and Dominique said he didn't understand what they were saying in the locker room or something like that. Then later he said he "didn't want to throw the coach under the bus" but they didn't seem to be making very good use of their timeouts.