• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anybody for some good old fashion Bibby bashing?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Actually, why not limit it to present day Hawks.

Mookie Bashing?

Smitty Bashing?

Nique Bashing ?

Willis Bashing?

Levingston Bashing?

Carr Bashing?

I got one that everybody can take part in...

The Original AK-47...

Adam Keefe Bashing?

• Premium Member

The Player from Hawks History that I want to bash is.....

Big Balla Ed Gray.

What was he.. .a 10th pick.

I think Adam Keefe made a larger impact than Gray. At least Keefe went to Utah and became something. Gray left the hawks and I swear he's a prominent member of Hawksquawk. Probably "insideman". Gray was somehow going to replace Smitty. Dude was Salim Stoudamire part 1. He would turn the ball over and he couldn't shoot as well as advertised. Stupid Babcock traded Smitty anyway.

Future Rants/Bashes:

1. Jon Koncak.

2. Jason Terry.

3. Big Dog.

4. Danny "F ing" Manning!

Players who won't be bashed:

1. Eldridge Recasner.

2. Craig Ehlo.

3. Shareef Abdur Raheem.

4. Deke.

5. Toni Maroni Kukoc!

• Premium Member

Quote:

Towards the end of his Hawks career Mook did jack up way to many bad shots. While were complaining WTF did Cliff Levingston take the last shot in game 6 vs Boston in 1988?

That's a good question. I think it was Doc Rivers who took that shot?

I know alot of people thought Rivers should have taken a 3 pointer to send Boston home but Im almost certain is was Levingston who took our last shot of game 6. We were trailing by 2 at home in game 6. We had just won 3 in a row after losing the 1st 2 games. I know its been 20 years but I swear Levigingston got to the basket and missed some crazy ayss shot. I mean with all that was on the line you would think they would have gone to Nique or Doc or even a Whitman jump shot for God sake but Levingston?

• Premium Member

Quote:

I know alot of people thought Rivers should have taken a 3 pointer to send Boston home but Im almost certain is was Levingston who took our last shot of game 6. We were trailing by 2 at home in game 6. We had just won 3 in a row after losing the 1st 2 games. I know its been 20 years but I swear Levigingston got to the basket and missed some crazy ayss shot. I mean with all that was on the line you would think they would have gone to Nique or Doc or even a Whitman jump shot for God sake but Levingston?

Well, I've associated Doc with that Loss because he elected to go away from Dominique????!??!??!

IN the biggest game of his life with Dominique standing toe to toe with Larry Bird.. Shot for Shot... And it was an amazing Game.

On what was the last play of the game, Doc does not go to one of the best go to guys in the history of the league. In my mind, I think that Doc may have been a little Jealous of Nique and he wanted to be the guy who made the great call of going with the decoy!

Flash Foward to 2008.

It's 20 years later.

Nique is an owner with the Hawks.

Doc is the HC of the Celtics.

Hawks can be the 8th place team in the East..

Celts can be the 1st place team in the East.'

The floor is set for PAYBACK!!!