• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mike Bibby

cam1218

• Premium Member

I know we have a game thread here, but I feel this man deserves his own thread. Props to Mike Bibby. Afer the game against the Bucks we were worried if he would come out and be able to play tonight. Did he show up, or what? 30 points on 11-15 shooting, including 6-8 from the three. The beauty of all of this is Joe went 7-24 from the field. Who believes we would've won this game without Bibby? There was a post here recently about how our team lived or die based on Joe's shooting. With Bibby, we can afford to have an off night from Joe. We can now win a game with somebody else carrying the load. There has been games where Smoove and sometimes Marvin would carry the load, but these games were few and far between. I think we finally got our reliable second option. Hopefully the 1-2 punch of Joe and Mike can continue on, and we can make the playoffs. Let's beat the Knicks on Sunday!

• Premium Member

Quote:

You are so right. In the past, with JJ and Smoove having off nights we would always lose.

Thankfully we now have Bibby to step up and save the day!

If all our guys could just consistently play "good" games (not even great, just good)... I really think we would be a top four team (talent wise) in the conference.