• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Playoff Pre-sale

mbhart

Quote:

I saw this on Hawks.com - a
playoff pre-sale started
. I guess with a 4-game lead and only 7 games remaining, it's fairly safe to start making plans?

I hope so!

Ok, this is your 2nd post... Which owner are you??? blink.gif

Bruce Levenson

Michael Gearon

Steven Belkin

Ed Peskowitz

Rutherford Seydel

Todd Foreman

Felix Riccio

Michael Gearon, Sr.

Beau Turner

I bought my tickets this morning! Front of the mezz level, center court. $150.00. Although when ticket master emailed me of my purchase, they showed a charge of $661.00 to my card. I called and they said it was an error in the system that they have been having trouble with. So be prepared for that.

Quote:

Quote:

I saw this on Hawks.com - a
playoff pre-sale started
. I guess with a 4-game lead and only 7 games remaining, it's fairly safe to start making plans?

I hope so!

Ok, this is your 2nd post... Which owner are you??? blink.gif

Bruce Levenson

Michael Gearon

Steven Belkin

Ed Peskowitz

Rutherford Seydel

Todd Foreman

Felix Riccio

Michael Gearon, Sr.

Beau Turner

That's what I was thinking, hahah.

Quote:

I know that 1st round games begin April 19th. I expect the first home game to be April 22 or 23 (tues or wed) but im not really sure.

I can't recall if teams play back to back games in the playoffs ? I would imagine they have a day off between the travel days.

Now the first round is best 4 out of 7 how does it go ? (It used to be 3 out 5 in the 1st round)

3 in Boston or wherever

3 in ATL

1 in Boston

or

2 in Boston

3 in ATL

2 in Boston

?

I got tickets to the first game but before I get tix for game #2, I would love to know about how the past travel format and days off have worked so we can have an educated guess what day it falls on.

Also, would all the series start on 4/19/2008 ? I'm guessing half start on 4/19/2008 and half start on 4/20/2008.

You guys are too good for me. I haven't really posted much on here, but I will try to do more in the future.

As far as home games, most likely a Game 3 would be the 23rd or 24th of April, depending on how the schedule shakes out. Presumably, Game 4 would then be the 25-26th...

• Premium Member

Quote:

You guys are too good for me. I haven't really posted much on here, but I will try to do more in the future.

As far as home games, most likely a Game 3 would be the 23rd or 24th of April, depending on how the schedule shakes out. Presumably, Game 4 would then be the 25-26th...

I figured that it would be around the 23rd or 24th. I should have some time off by then anyway. The fact that this would be the first Hawks playoff game in the 21st century is just too good to pass up. Even if we're down 0-2 by that point, I'm sure that the Hawks WILL get up and win one or both of those home games. They may have to break out the riot gear if that happens! grin.gif