• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The fan base needs to CALM DOWN

TheNorthCydeRises

Quote:

Btw, Mike Bibby should be benched. He is horrible. Everytime he does something good you just know he is going to come back and do something that is costly to the team. And to think the Hawks could have Paul instead No Good Starvin Marvin and soon to be journeyman Mike Bibby.

Wow... do you ever make a post where you're not complaining or bitching about something?

Quote:

It's YOU guys that overhype this team after a good win, and totally trash them after a loss. You're the one with "rose colored" glasses because you couldn't see a game like this coming. But all year, they've bounced back after losses like these, and reganed their focus. They did it after the Jersey loss. They did it after the Chicago loss. They did it after the Philly loss. And they'll do it again after this loss. THAT'S why I'm not worried about this team.

Truer words were never said. I KNEW that if we lost that game to Indy that 90% of this board would trash the team. I wasn't surprised that we lost. Indy was disparate and played that way. We played like a team that knew that could afford to lose a game. I also have witnessed many bad road games this year, so why should this one surprise me? You cannot look at a team ONE GAME ALL BY ITSELF. That is why they have STATS like "last 10" in the standings. You have to take the good with the bad with the Hawks. When they are good, they will make you smile. But when they are bad...they can make you curse the man that invented that bouncing leather ball. All I can say is enjoy the good and let the bad roll off your back. And remember.......it's only a game.

Quote:

Quote:

People on here need to chill out and look at the big picture.

We are 6 games under .500 in a weak conference. Our owners are suing each other and haven't shown any sign of actually understanding the game.Our coach and GM suck and finding good replacements will probably be difficult given the ownership situation (of course almost anyone would be better than what we have).

We have no draft picks and no cap space this offseason.

How's that for the big picture?

Yep that sums it up.

Nevertheless this team must win to turn all of the above around, until we do such- just more bad karma.

Quote:

Quote:

Btw, Mike Bibby should be benched. He is horrible. Everytime he does something good you just know he is going to come back and do something that is costly to the team. And to think the Hawks could have Paul instead No Good Starvin Marvin and soon to be journeyman Mike Bibby.

Wow... do you ever make a post where you're not complaining or bitching about something?

I can answer that one...no.

Just do what I did...click his name and then click "ignore user" and boom! No more complaining and bitching smile.gif