• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tonight we will see

BornandDieHawks

I am not going to hype tonight as being very important to the team even though it is. Tonight can though accomplish what the Hawks should have done the other night. Which is basically have this thing clinch. 76ers still have a lot to play for right now. They should use their athleticism to run up and down on the Pacers the way the Hawks should had. If all goes as it should. The magic #1 should be one after tonight.

Quote:

I am not going to hype tonight as being very important to the team even though it is. Tonight can though accomplish what the Hawks should have done the other night. Which is basically have this thing clinch. 76ers still have a lot to play for right now. They should use their athleticism to run up and down on the Pacers the way the Hawks should had. If all goes as it should. The magic #1 should be one after tonight.

I hope you're right. Indy has been playing inspired ball and they've beaten Philly both times they've played this year. More than that, I hope WE play inspired ball. It would not floor me if the Hawks went to NY and let that mockery of a team beat them.

This is a MUST win game tonight. No more friggin excuses. If we lose this game tonight you all can say goodbye to the playoffs because we will not beat Boston and Orlando after losing to the garbage Knicks. This team can't face that type of adversity.

Quote:

This is a MUST win game tonight. No more friggin excuses. If we lose this game tonight you all can say goodbye to the playoffs because we will not beat Boston and Orlando after losing to the garbage Knicks. This team can't face that type of adversity.

That's not true at all.

This team has been facing adversity all year. The fact is that you can almost never predict how this team will play on the road. And just because they lose to a bad team on the road, doesn't mean that they can't beat a good team at home.

Just to let everyone know, we have a 8 - 3 record vs the 4 remaining teams on our schedule ( 2 losses to Boston, one to Orlando )

Quote:

Lets get this straight. THERE ARE 4 GAMES LEFT!!! Indy needs to win 2 more than us. That's all there is to it. If we lose tonite and Indy loses also, then our magic number is down to 2.

There are many possibilities left with 4 games to go. It's not all down to one game like you all like to think. Even if we win tonite, it's not over. Of course I would LOVE it if we won tonite, but until that #8 spot doesn't say "ATLANTA", then we are GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS!

The fact is that you can almost never predict how this team will play on the road.

Boy, do I disagree with this statement. When a team has an 11-28 record on the road, it's easier to predict failure by the sheer number of losses.

We don't handle the road well. Period

Quote:

Quote:

....Just to let everyone know, we have a 8 - 3 record vs the 4 remaining teams on our schedule ( 2 losses to Boston, one to Orlando )

Problem is...we have to play Boston and Orlando. detective.gif

It's more about what Hawks team will show up. When we play well, we can beat anyone. When we play lousy, we cant beat a D League team.