***The Official Hawks Are in the Playoff Thread***

Brotha2ThaNite

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!!!! FINALLY. Godd job Hawks and good luck.

Now, while this would be the perfect time to rest our starters and let our bench guys get some burn I would be willing to bet the starters play more minutes that the reserves. Surely Woody wouldsnt be that dumb???

Now lets go out and play with the same passion we played with for 3.5 quarters on Saturday night. We showed them that we were not scared, we just didn't play very smart down the stretch and we ran out of gas. The mistakes we made can be fixed though and we can give those green mofo's a scare like they have never seen.

NO ONE gives us a chance to win a game in this series but if we somehow can win a game in BOS, the big green machine might start to feel the pressure. The Hawks winning this series would go down as the biggest upset in NBA history without question. Let's make history fellas! Go Hawks!

Quote:

Now lets go out and play with the same passion we played with for 3.5 quarters on Saturday night. We showed them that we were not scared, we just didn't play very smart down the stretch and we ran out of gas. The mistakes we made can be fixed though and we can give those green mofo's a scare like they have never seen.

NO ONE gives us a chance to win a game in this series but if we somehow can win a game in BOS, the big green machine might start to feel the pressure. The Hawks winning this series would go down as the biggest upset in NBA history without question. Let's make history fellas! Go Hawks!

All we had to do was double team Sam-I-Am. Hope Woody figured that one out for next time.

We're in.

I hope they take this time to give the bench some minutes and really prepare for Boston. The 1-8 upset can be done, GS proved it last year. I doubt we can do it, but there's always a shot.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN THE PLAYOFFS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

We should put the Airforce video on the frontpage now

Lol, I love that video. Great job Hawks! Good thing buying my playoff tickets ~2 weeks ago did not jinx us, I can't wait to see game 3...