• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My Thoughs on DJ

Diesel

• Premium Member

I actually think that us getting Dj back will be possible if we get ownership taken care of first. Mainly, I think DJ is given a good representation of himself for Memphis... But there is no way under the sun that Memphis signs DJ to a contract. West may want to, but with Dickerson, White Chocolate, Battier, Knight, Bell, Jones, Miller, Persons, and Watson on the squad, I don't think (barring a major trade) that they have the money for another gaurd/3 type.

Also, there might be another suitor in GS. I think Mussleman knows the capability of DJ and might see him as a BU SF steal?

• Admin

From my rather reliable DJ source is that the Grizz like what they've seen and will make him an offer.

This doesn't mean that he will take it. But they want him on their team and are prepared to bring him on. The question is, how long will he wait around for the Hawks to make up their mind.

offer. I think it will boil down to just how much Memphis is willing to pay. We'd probably match a minimum offer (or anything close) because we have to fill out our roster and we only have Diaw and Hansen signed at the position right now. If Memphis offers around $1,5 million a season for DJ, that is when it will likely get really interesting. I would HOPE that the Hawks would go that high but until the JT/ownership situations are resolved. I don't know if they would.