• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

That's how you are supposed to play!!

KB21

That's the way I have always envisioned that this team would play. On offense, they moved the ball better than anytime I have seen them play in the past 5 years. They worked to get good shots. There weren't many forced shots. They pushed the ball when they could, and they worked inside out several times with a nice little two man action between Joe Johnson and Al Horford. Folks, that combo has great potential, and that's something they need to be working on over the summer.

Defensively, they played great. They forced the Celtics into bad shots. They basically made the Celtics a jump shooting team early in the 4th quarter, and that's where the game was won. For the most part, they didn't allow easy shots inside. They pressured the ball. Defensively, they rebounded the ball well.

I'm not expecting much more from this series, but that is how this team needs to play. That's what needs to sink into their brains over the offseason, because if they want to win in the playoffs, they have to get consistent at doing what they did tonight. That was a very impressive win!!

I fully expect us to win the next game too! What we did tonight so well was stop the dribble drive and we rotated extremely well. We got physical with them and pushed the ball every time we could. There weren't many times where we over dribbled and Bibby played very well getting everyone involved for most of the night. These guys don't want to play physical with us and they definitely can't run with us. If we play tough defense on them they don't have a chance to beat us in Atlanta.