• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

John Kincade should off himself

jhay610

http://www.ajc.com/hawks/content/sports/ha...sbuzz_0426.html

I guess the city answered all the questions in this article. And now this quotable from your 680 drive-time host.

"By far, what we've been talking most about is the draft," said 680 The Fan afternoon sports talk co-host John Kincade. "The Hawks in the playoffs are barely a blip on the radar."

Kincade's comments are self self-fulfulling. For the past two weeks they have had a parade of NFL prospects, draft gurus, and agents. With that sort of gues line-up its not surprising that people are talking about the draft. 680 set it up so that the Hawks would NOT be talked about because Kincade and Buck know nothing about the Hawks or the NBA in general.

When people do call into 680 about the Hawks all they get is ridicule or the cold sholder.

As I have said before, I like John as a person. He is really nice when our kids play together, but his media persona is grating. I really whish ATL sports radio had a sports knowlegable host that was born and raised on Atlanta sports. Home Team is close, but his personality isn't strong enough to carry him through debates on 790. Buck is good for football and baseball, but he's awful on basketball and hockey. The Northern transplant hosts I am sure bring in all the immagrent Northerners, but us Southerners really need a host.

Quote:

I guess the city answered all the questions in this article. And now this quotable from your 680 drive-time host.

"By far, what we've been talking most about is the draft," said 680 The Fan afternoon sports talk co-host John Kincade. "The Hawks in the playoffs are barely a blip on the radar."

John Kincade might as well submit his membership to the Aryan Nation or KKK, he a f#*king chump.

Quote:

Kincade's comments are self self-fulfulling. For the past two weeks they have had a parade of NFL prospects, draft gurus, and agents. With that sort of gues line-up its not surprising that people are talking about the draft. 680 set it up so that the Hawks would NOT be talked about because Kincade and Buck know nothing about the Hawks or the NBA in general.

When people do call into 680 about the Hawks all they get is ridicule or the cold sholder.

As I have said before, I like John as a person. He is really nice when our kids play together, but his media persona is grating. I really whish ATL sports radio had a sports knowlegable host that was born and raised on Atlanta sports. Home Team is close, but his personality isn't strong enough to carry him through debates on 790. Buck is good for football and baseball, but he's awful on basketball and hockey. The Northern transplant hosts I am sure bring in all the immagrent Northerners, but us Southerners really need a host.

I would never let my kids play with someone that's rasied by someone so ill-mannered.

Buck not really knowlegable about sports outside of football and baseball, but he's a ok guy. He remind me of Colmes from Hannity and Colmes. Hannity no doubt reminds me of Kincade.

He ultimately turned me away from 680 in the afternoons. So, yeah, he sucks. But, you gotta remember it's a business. It'll be interesting to see how much backtracking he does (if any). I bet we'll hear a lot of the same stuff that Stephen A. Smith was saying from Kincade. But, that's good. Shutting people like Jon up or listening to them have to eat their words is what gives a a sense of pride as a ATL Sports Fans. I know it makes me smile if I ever tune in to 680.

Quote:

Yes, that is what bugs the heck out of me. We need a southern host. These clowns come down here from up north and then act as if they're not in the South. It's just disrespectful. Half of those clowns think they're 10 times smarter than they really are. One guy that really grates on my nerves is that Jerry Ellinger guy. He's a true idiot. I've never heard anyone with a more idiotic take on sports on a consistent basis.

Quote:

Hometeam and Chuck Oliver are really the only informed sports talk guys we have here from the south. Everyone else puts a northern spin on things. Not that anything is wrong with that. As a native Atlantan, I'll admit, we're a transplant city. Love him or hate him, Chernoff was passionate about the teams down here. I miss him.