• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

MCE Thoughts....

Diesel

• Premium Member

Raefer Alston or Antonio Daniels?

These are my thoughts. I think Daniels would be a good fit if we keep JT. Daniels has played some SG and as an OG, he and JT could possibly run the offense.

If JT is not coming back, Alston my be somebody we spend maybe 3 million on.

• Premium Member

In 20 minutes per game with the Raptors he put up 8 points 4.1 apg... He has an assist to TO ratio of close to 2.5. This is in 20 minutes....

Check out his game by game stats... Especially paying attention to when he got good minutes in Jan.

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/rafer_alston...game_stats.html

You see Trace... We might not find a Finished product, but Alston is a player who has always shined given the time. He needs to be developed and you would never know what he might turn into. I guess you would rather pay Ty Corbin Jr. who is as good as he will ever be??

Don't make me laugh....

:lol

Once we resign JT, the last thing we need is Rafer Alston. And if Ira is as good as he is going to get, as long as he plays as well as he has since he's been here, that would be enough for me.

As for Alston, he is a decent player. I really have no reason to crap on him. What I'm trying to say is that I will be surprised if he gets a $ 3 million offer from anyone other than you. Kind of like last year when you were trying to give JV a $3 million deal (4 yrs/$12 million) and he ends up signing a one year deal with the Magic for the minimium. Now, the Magic don't want JV back for even that minimum deal.