• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Garnett should be suspended. He pushed the ref

SeekingJustice

I hope this video works. I got it from below but he pushed the ref out of the way when the ref was trying to hold him back.

He should be suspended for that.

The rules are the rules and this better happen.

Forget that I just watched it again and Garnett pushed the ref first then the ref held him back and then Garnett push the ref again.

Another Celtics player did the same thing but I can't see who it is.

OMG

Quote:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member

Don't want the Hawks to beat a team this way, so I hope he's not suspended.

It was like stepping into an alternate world listening to that broadcast, however. Somehow "Zaza instigated this." If anything, it was good post D.

Quote:

It was like stepping into an alternate world listening to that broadcast, however. Somehow "Zaza instigated this." If anything, it was good post D.

If the Hawks had done this Danny Ainge would already be in NY making the league watch the video.

Quote:

we have almost no chance on wednesday. I'd take what we can get. Our biggest chance is to force a game 7 and hopefully we can ride the adrenaline.

I don't think the NBA should take a literal stance on all of these instances. KG pushes the ref, Marvin and Perkins step on the court, come on! Sure you want to continue showing that you have authority, but that is just ridiculous if the NBA does suspend any of them. I suspect they won't because of all the bad publicity they got last year over the Suns/Spurs.

And yea, what a bunch of homer announcers. Zaza is just boxing out, there is a whistle and then KG straight drops an elbow on big Z. Who said foreigners are soft? Not Zaza, I am not a PPV type of guy or a violence loving guy but I would love to see Z take on Garnett. He would crush him.

Don't think KG will get suspended. He's in pretty much every playoff advertisement the NBA is running. If KG got suspended, and then Boston lost Game 5...Stern would be bashed on every sports show outside of Atlanta. Political suicide for him.

I'm more hopeful about Kendrick Perkins, though. He left the bench during an altercation, and David Stern said that's a black/white rule when Amare did. Then again, Perkins really doesn't deserve to be suspended because he just took a step onto the court and then stood there for a few seconds until Doc gently pulled him back toward the bench.

Quote:

I don't think the NBA should take a literal stance on all of these instances. KG pushes the ref, Marvin and Perkins step on the court, come on! Sure you want to continue showing that you have authority, but that is just ridiculous if the NBA does suspend any of them. I suspect they won't because of all the bad publicity they got last year over the Suns/Spurs.

And yea, what a bunch of homer announcers. Zaza is just boxing out, there is a whistle and then KG straight drops an elbow on big Z. Who said foreigners are soft? Not Zaza, I am not a PPV type of guy or a violence loving guy but I would love to see Z take on Garnett. He would crush him.

If the NBA is doing their job they suspended him. They should not get to pick and chose when to use the rules.

This isn't even about Garnett. Celtics played well without him this year. It's about being fair because if the Hawks had done this they would be suspended PERIOD. No debates. Why does Garnett get a free pass?

Quote:

you should do it. And e-mail the clip to Sekou. Get the world to notice so it can't be ignored. That is the beauty of the internet!

I can't find an e-mail to send the viedo.

Anyone have nba tv and the e-mail they use for that show about the refs?

You can e-mail the head guy but I don't have the address.