• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LOL...Notice how Stephen A says nothing about us

DavidSomerset

I can't believe that moron has a job like this... i understand he's well-connected among the players (notice how he never takes the coach's side?) but that's not enough to make up for the things he says.

His never said a single insightful thing in his life and just shouts insults - he's also too proud to praise the Hawks since he railed us earlier, even after we won game 3 he said it was a fluke.

Quote:

I can't believe that moron has a job like this... i understand he's well-connected among the players (notice how he never takes the coach's side?) but that's not enough to make up for the things he says.

His never said a single insightful thing in his life and just shouts insults - he's also too proud to praise the Hawks since he railed us earlier, even after we won game 3 he said it was a fluke.

What's he going to do if the Hawks win Game 7? Re-evaluate his life? Apologize to Hawks fans?

Or perhaps he'll just yell about the Celtics letting him down with poor play.

Smith can be bought. That is why he is skitzo in his comments.

He lambasted Ainge for months until one day Ainge called him up and ever since then (back in 03 when they sucked) he has praised Ainge. Hell Smith is so dumb he told everyone at TNT Ainge called him and told him to leave his decision making alone. HAHA Barkley said the same thing but he told Ainge you might be my friend but I am telling it like it is. I will always love Barkley for that.

I used to love the way he said "Raef Lafrantz".lol

I was anticipating all the experts eating their crow, but you know what? Screw them!

This is all about being proud of the accomplishment of these young guys. The experts are always flip floppers.

What matter is that this team believed in themselves (possibly even more than the diehard fans who never could have predicted we would extend the series to 7 esp after first 2 games) and they have made a great accomplishment

Is there anyway possible to petition ESPN and get Stephen A. relieved of his duties as an "ANALyst"?? I want this dude fired ASAP. He's so ignorant and uneducated it's not even funny. If anyone knows how to get the ball rolling on a petition please let me know.