• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What do you expect from each player next season.

Supporter

I expect Marv to improve since he does every year. I expect Joe to be a leader and get more respect around the league. I hope Bibby is healthy because if so we have a top 10 point guard. I hope Jsmoove was not playing for a contract this season and continues to improve when he gets his big deal. I hope Acie stays healthy and gets more minutes. I expect Chills to be in the running for 6th man of the year. I expect Al will build off this year an even get better. I hope ZazA stays healthy and gives us a quality nba big off the bench. I expect Salim to be gone.

I except Joe to continue being Joe.

I expect Josh Smith to get more consistent.

I expect Al Horford to begin becoming the low post offense threat we need. I don't know first hand about Woody's ability to develop young players but I can say that I believe Horford's offense game increased substantially this season.

I expect Bibby to play more consistent and hopefully get back to being clutch.

I expect Marvin maybe to understand what the team drafted him at the #2 spot for. He needs to step up and be the consistent second option. During games 5 it was noted that Woody said Marvin needs to step up for the Hawks to win. In game 6 Marvin said he stepped up because everyone kept telling he needed to, but he thought he was playing well already. He needs to stop saying like that and stuff like it's not his fault he was drafted and the #2 spot. Also work out the balance and handle thing.

I expect Acie to continue to develop and become the point for this team.

I'm not sure Childress will be here, but either way I really don't think he can get much better, but he does alot of dirty work and I like that from him.

I expect ZaZa to play hard.

Quote:

i expect:

Joe- 24 ppg 4 reb 6 ass

Josh (if we resign him)- 19 ppg 8 reb 3.5 ass

Marvin- 17 ppg 6 reb 3 ass

Al- 13 ppg 11 reb 3 ass

Acie- 10 ppg 5.799 ass

With our current roster

Bibby: same stats, more effiecent

Josh: same as you posted

Marvin: same as you posted

JJ: Same as this season

Horford: 18ppg , 11 rebs.

Quote:

Quote:

i expect:

Joe- 24 ppg 4 reb 6 ass

Josh (if we resign him)- 19 ppg 8 reb 3.5 ass

Marvin- 17 ppg 6 reb 3 ass

Al- 13 ppg 11 reb 3 ass

Acie- 10 ppg 5.799 ass

With our current roster

Bibby: same stats, more effiecent

Josh: same as you posted

Marvin: same as you posted

JJ: Same as this season

Horford: 18ppg , 11 rebs.

That would be sweet to see Big Al pull that off!

My offseason schedule off court/on court for the team, either enhance a strength or address a weakness of their games....

Bibby - rest and heal up offcourt, catch n shoot jumpers oncourt.

Joe - Tai Chi offcourt (build upon his strengths), Referee Manipulation and Smiling oncourt.

Marvin - Ballet lessons or capoeria off, 3pt range/post up game on

Jsmoove - Survival training with Bear Grylls (man vs wild show;build his mental game), jumper on court

Horford - become a motivational speaker offcourt, Work offhand (left) hook shot oncourt.

Law - Birdwatching offcourt (peripheral vision), teardrop/fingerroll (avoid the charge) oncourt.

Zaza - BudLight English classes offcourt, standing still while setting picks oncourt.

Childress - Watch JJ reddicks better basketball shooting video offcourt; Jumper practice oncourt (with or without the thriller shot, just gotta knock em down)

Richardson - Golds Gym pass (Pack on some muscle), practice lateral footwork/ man2man D from west.

Jones - Golds Gym pass (Build upperbody strength), work the 5-8 foot hook off glass.

West - watch videos with childress offcourt, learn from childress oncourt (weakside rebounding/finishing)

Salim - dancing with the stars offcourt (learn to stay in front of his mate/footwork), teardrop oncourt.

Speedy - House shopping in the citrus state offcourt, Turn in his retirement papers oncourt.