Yeah, I know its over....

Dejay

But I did find this rant from Jim Rome kinda funny....

Jim Rome / 5-5-2008

I guess asking these Boston Celtics to act like they’ve been here before was too much to ask! Considering, they haven’t been here before! If they had, they wouldn’t be acting like they just won a World Championship, as opposed to needing a 7th game to finish off an 8th seed. I half expected them to break out their “first round championship over an 8th seed ‘lids’”, souvenir t-shirts and spark their victory cigars! Did someone hit their lockers with plastic too?

And, tell me the “Chowd faithful” didn’t serenade a team that finished the year 8 games under .500 with a “sha-na-na-na…hey, hey, hey, good-bye chant?! I’m also not buying this whole “wake-up call” theory either. Wake-up call from what?! This is what you just spent the last six months grinding for? You didn’t know the playoffs had started? No one told you? That wasn’t a wake-up call…that was evidence that they’re not who we thought they were. And, they nearly let the Hawks “off the hook”! You were running double-teams at Joe Johnson 30 feet from the basket because you had no answer for him. What’s LeBron James going to do to you? Pretty much whatever he wants every single night, I’m guessing.

Congrats on not finishing the “biggest tank” ever! That’s not something you want to celebrate.

I am torn between two opinions on the next round.

1- Do I want Cleveland to walk all over these Celtics and prove to them that they aren't

as good as they think they are.

2- Do I want this Celtic team to blow away this Cav's team so we Hawks can say, "We

pushed this team to seven. Look what they did to Cleveland."

Now that Atlanta is out of it, I wonder who the other Hawksquawk posters want to

win in this matchup? I can't decide.

Also, who do you want to win the east? The west? The championship?

Should be interesting.

confused.gif

Judging by how they are playing tonight it looks like the series with us took a lot out of them physically and that's only going to continue to build up. On the other hand you may have the Lakers completely run through the west and come in well rested and obliterate the Celtics (if they make it that far).

My money is on the Lakers and Pistons right now with the Lakers winning it all.