• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kenny Smith: More Hate

thefloydian

Quote:

He just said the Hawks wouldn't win one game against the Cavs.

I agree, the Playoffs are a different monster and we had major trouble with Bron and Big Z during the season, just wait till the playoffs. We had a good matchup v. Det or Bos but v. Cle were dead meat. But I feel Cle will have trouble with Boston a lot.

Quote:

What did everyone else say when he said that?

Regardless, I like Kenny as an analyst but he is way off with this comment. We play Cleveland well every year, and have beaten them plenty of times.

Nothing really. They just kind of moved on to something else if I remember correctly.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

He just said the Hawks wouldn't win one game against the Cavs.

I agree, the Playoffs are a different monster and we had major trouble with Bron and Big Z during the season, just wait till the playoffs. We had a good matchup v. Det or Bos but v. Cle were dead meat. But I feel Cle will have trouble with Boston a lot.

You act like we didn't have trouble vs. Boston in the regular season. They beat us by an average of 20 in the reg. season.

We were 1-2 against Cleveland this year. The two losses were less than 5 point losses. And this was before Bibby. We would have beaten Cleveland in a series... Mainly because they have no depth.

Had we won game 7, we'd be playing in the ECF with a strong chance to go to the finals!

that's hilarious.....i remember thinking that if the miracles gave us that win against boston in game 7, that we would win the SERIES against Cleveland...we have been able to beat cleveland in the past and still could....good lord..

is it me or is Kenny slowly going from respected commentator to gumflapper? i used to like this guy but he's becoming stephenasmithish.