• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stotts to Bucks?....From realGM.com

dimes4life

Stotts gets in line to talk to Bucks

Added: 22nd July, 2003 8:24 AM ET

Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel: The Atlanta Hawks have given interim coach Terry Stotts permission to speak to the Milwaukee Bucks about their vacant head coaching position, the former Bucks assistant said Monday.

"Obviously, I'm interested in the Bucks job," Stotts said. "Hopefully I will have a chance to come up and talk to Larry (Bucks general manager Larry Harris) sometime this week."

The Bucks' coaching job opened up Sunday when George Karl was fired with one year left on his two-year, $14 million contract. Stotts, 45, served as an assistant under Karl during five National Basketball Association seasons with the Seattle SuperSonics and four with the Bucks.

Others who could be considered include former Dallas Mavericks assistant and former Bucks star Sidney Moncrief; current Orlando Magic assistant and former Bucks standout Paul Pressey; Sacramento Kings assistant and Milwaukee native Terry Porter; and former Bucks and Philadelphia 76ers assistant Mike Woodson

• Premium Member

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/buck/jul03/156750.asp

Of the people listed, I think Stotts is probably the best choice.

So the question is:

Where does that leave the Hawks?

Will we go after Carlisle if Stotts Leave?

Can we make a successful bid for Fratello? I think Fratello would love to have this circumstance.