• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Since everybody wants defense...

Diesel

Quote:

I like the idea of future draft picks, but Marvin will be better than Jared next year. I would only trade Marvin for a star, because believe or not he still has potential.

What do you mean by star? Are you saying you believe we can use Marvin to get a player like Dwight Howard, Carlos Boozer, or Amare Stoudamire?

Also, does anyone think Salim Stoudamire will be back next season?

Quote:

Let's help the Knicks out.

Walsh has a fire sale going.

Marvin for Jared Jeffries/2010 1st protected top 5 or 2011 unprotected.

Where is the defense? You acting like Marvin doesn't play defense at all and Jeffries is a younger Bruce Bowen. You know what i would like to happen sometimes? I want Marvin to go to a new team and become a 2way force and see the Hawks suck for next 100 years. I don't want that of course, but when i see how dumb some people are than i wouldn't even mind.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Where is the defense? You acting like Marvin doesn't play defense at all and Jeffries is a younger Bruce Bowen. You know what i would like to happen sometimes? I want Marvin to go to a new team and become a 2way force and see the Hawks suck for next 100 years. I don't want that of course, but when i see how dumb some people are than i wouldn't even mind.

Well, the problem with that wet dream is that you have to wake up.

When you wake up, you will find that Marvin lacks Coordination.

When you wake up, you will find that Marvin lacks Desire.

When you wake up, you will find that Marvin lacks Passion.

When you wake up, you will find that Marvin lacks heart.

Here's a truth.

THIS Franchise, needs to change it fortunes and one thing that must happen is Marvin must be traded. As long as Marvin is here, we will always be the team who passed up Chris Paul for that Bumbling, Stumbling, Passionless player. It's embarrassing to see guys who we passed up putting their teams on their backs while we have Marvin just being content to be a nothing.

Yet, there's a solid fan base who believes that somehow Marvin will pull it together.

Well, I really hope that we could trade Marvin and he pull it together... However, it's been 3 years. All the promise that I doubted before he was drafted is gone. All that's left is the hopes and the wet dreams of that solid fan base. TOO BAD that Marvin can't convert that into passion.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Well, the problem with that wet dream is that you have to wake up.

When you wake up, you will find that Marvin lacks Coordination.

When you wake up, you will find that Marvin lacks Desire.

When you wake up, you will find that Marvin lacks Passion.

When you wake up, you will find that Marvin lacks heart.

Here's a truth.

THIS Franchise, needs to change it fortunes and one thing that must happen is Marvin must be traded. As long as Marvin is here, we will always be the team who passed up Chris Paul for that Bumbling, Stumbling, Passionless player. It's embarrassing to see guys who we passed up putting their teams on their backs while we have Marvin just being content to be a nothing.

Yet, there's a solid fan base who believes that somehow Marvin will pull it together.

Well, I really hope that we could trade Marvin and he pull it together... However, it's been 3 years. All the promise that I doubted before he was drafted is gone. All that's left is the hopes and the wet dreams of that solid fan base. TOO BAD that Marvin can't convert that into passion.

Marvin can get a lot better in coordination

Marvin doesn't lack desire, he is a laid back player, I remember just last season the same was said for JJ.

Read two for heart and passion.

Your still mad about Paul and Deron and will never get over it.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Marvin can get a lot better in coordination

Marvin doesn't lack desire, he is a laid back player, I remember just last season the same was said for JJ.

Read two for heart and passion.

Your still mad about Paul and Deron and will never get over it.

My feel has nothing to do with being mad about Paul and Deron. It's more about Marvin. If We had passed on Paul and Deron and Marvin turned about to be equally as good, I would not have a word to say.

However, when I watch Marvin and his "laid back" demeanor especially when the game is on the line and we need somebody to step up, I have to ask... WHY did we draft him? We did we give up 3 Sfs for him? Why did we mortgage our future on him? Where's all this potential? Where's the allstar?

You should be slapped in the face for trying to compare Marvin to JJ. JJ is a two time allstar who left a 60 win team to come here and put a team full of young players on his back. Marvin is a 3rd year bust Who has the tools to be a very good player but who lacks the desire to be more than he is.

IF Marvin has so much desire, where does he show it?? What is Marvin doing that makes you say he has desire?? IN what world?