• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Letting Knight go was a stupid move

asdogg

Quote:

If your going to say having Kenyon meant no Horford you could as easily say having Kenyon would have meant no Marv or No Shelhead.

Um, where did I say getting Kenyon would've meant no Horford?

What I was saying was that we shouldn't have even got a pick last year, we were lucky as HELL to keep it. We had like a 65+% chance of giving the pick to PHX last year, and BK got lucky as hell to have it land in the top 3. If not for that LUCK, we wouldn't even be a playoff team and wouldn't have a very bright future. BK has screwed up so many times yet people continue to defend him, I just don't get it. When you pick in the top 5 for 4 straight years and have other mid first round picks, AND tons of capspace, a blind squirrel could accumulate talent. Bottom line is that the team that BK has assembled is flawed as hell and the only correct lotto pick he's made was Horford which he LUCKED into.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

That pick for Terry helped us get JJ.

No it didn't. The pick we got when we traded Walker to Boston was the one we used in the JJ deal. I phrased it wrong but still in all Jet turned into Walker and Walker turned into an extra #1 pick we used for JJ. I would trade Jason Terry and Meow + pick 15 this year for JJ every day of the week. JJ is an all star. If we have a healthy Bibby to keep the double teams away, JJ is a superstar.

Quote:

Quote:

If your going to say having Kenyon meant no Horford you could as easily say having Kenyon would have meant no Marv or No Shelhead.

Um, where did I say getting Kenyon would've meant no Horford?

What I was saying was that we shouldn't have even got a pick last year, we were lucky as HELL to keep it. We had like a 65+% chance of giving the pick to PHX last year, and BK got lucky as hell to have it land in the top 3. If not for that LUCK, we wouldn't even be a playoff team and wouldn't have a very bright future. BK has screwed up so many times yet people continue to defend him, I just don't get it. When you pick in the top 5 for 4 straight years and have other mid first round picks, AND tons of capspace, a blind squirrel could accumulate talent. Bottom line is that the team that BK has assembled is flawed as hell and the only correct lotto pick he's made was Horford which he LUCKED into. The Spurs lucked into Timmy, the Bulls lucked into MJ, the Cavs lucked into Lebron, the Knicks lucked or conspired into Ewing, the Rockets tanked into Hakeem, the Magic lucked into Shaq and so on and so on and so on.