• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diesel's makeover of the day...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Sign the Joshes.

Zaza/Speedy/2009 2nd rounder for Brad Miller.

then

Marvin for Kyle Korver/#23.

Here's the team.

Bibs, JJ, Smoove, Horf, Miller.

Draft Jawai

Pick up Shan Foster if he goes undrafted or Jeremy Richardson.

A high post center is what would work best with Josh Smith at SF. They would basically space the floor the same as Marvin would while taking a big, rather then a SF, out of the paint. It shoud create more room inside for Horford and Smith to work. (I still want Marvin and his ability to get to the foul line but a high post big is needed to give a different look.)

I am still dreaming David Anderson can give us that kind of a player (if the Hawks can sign him).

If we could trade trash for Miller (like we did Bibby) then why not ?

How old is Miller...maybe 32 or 33 ? I also onder how many years are on his current deal.

Quote:

Sacramento would laugh at this proposal. With everyone here posting trades that involve Speedy, that just shows that we don't can't REALISTICALLY add a piece of this caliber without breaking up the core. We're reaching way deep in the bag to try to give Speedy some value. You could offer to trade me Speedy for $2 and a jawbreaker, but all that gets me at the end of the day is a debt of $5,999,998 and a hankering for another jawbreaker. Let's face it, all the trading chips we had went out the door to get Bibby.

I think we have a quite a few trading chips, but it means trading "core" assests. I am of the mind that one of those "core" pieces has to be moved to round out the team.

Thus I would not be surprised to see either Childress, Marvin, or Bibby moved this summer for a better fitting piece. I would be shocked if Bibby is on the Hawks past the trade deadline.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Sacramento would laugh at this proposal. With everyone here posting trades that involve Speedy, that just shows that we don't can't REALISTICALLY add a piece of this caliber without breaking up the core. We're reaching way deep in the bag to try to give Speedy some value. You could offer to trade me Speedy for $2 and a jawbreaker, but all that gets me at the end of the day is a debt of $5,999,998 and a hankering for another jawbreaker. Let's face it, all the trading chips we had went out the door to get Bibby.

Why would sac-Town Laugh.

Miller is old (32) and signed for 2 more years.

Zaza is young could probably give close production and signed for 1 more cheap year... and Speedy is a medically exemption happening in Jan. Plus they get a 2nd rounder.

It's a great deal for Sac-Town when you consider that BMill is not the BMill of 5 years ago.