Carolina Panthers

NFC West:

St. Louis Rams

Seattle Seahawks

San Francisco 49ers

Arizona Cardinals

NFC Champion: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Super Bowl Champion: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

i can see where ur coming from in ur rankings...

the only changes id make is...

1)Miami wins AFC

2)Falcons win NFC (hey, they do have a chance!.. smile.gif)

but honestly i'd have to go with Bucs....

- Vikings/Rams had an offyear last year... watch them comeback stronger this year.

"I don't think Tennessee has the talent to compete

this year....They have no RB/WR and they lost

Randall Godfrey and didn't replace him. "

[censored] you're pesimistic. Eddie George played very well over the last 11 games of last season. Godfrey didn't play much at all last year due to injuries. And when he did play, he was playing slightly injured and not that effective. Derrick Mason is a very WR, and McNair is, IMO, the best QB in the league. He doesn't throw the ball the best, and he doesn't run the ball the best. But If I want to win a game, thats the QB im taking. And even if they resigned Kevin Dyson, theres no way I'd ever expect anything out of that man. He's always injured, regardless of what team he's on. Glad my skins didn't sign him. Theyve won without him in the past, and theyll win without him again.

Im not sure who the Texans starting MLB will be. I know they have Calmus on their roster, but he's somewhat undersized and I still dont think he's an NFL player. He was a great college, probably never anything more than a backup in the NFL. It doesn't matter who it is though. Whoever they start will be able to make plays. Just look at the Dline playing in front of him. I think Haynesworth is going to be a real good player. I'm not too sold on Robarie Smith though, so maybe losing John Thornton will hurt them there. But at the Ends they got Carter and Kearse. Keith Bulluck is one of the best OLBs in the game and Peter Sirmon is slightly above average for a starting OLB.

I wouldnt worry about your Titans, theyre going to be fine. They have far less holes than the Colts IMO. I doubt the Jags(although much improved) or Texans are going to be good enough to challenge for that division.

The only thing Eddie George did was drive in 1 yard

Touchdowns.He can't control the offense anymore

and he is lucky to average 3YPC.

Javon Kearse numbers have reduced every year he's

been in the NFL.He had a nice rookie season...But

hasn't really been to notch since then.Kevin Carter

is a fat tub of goo.

That is a major factor in their success.........the division that they play in. Every year they are able to have a far easier schedule than anyone in the AFC east or west and it got even easier last year with the addition of the Texans. They play in a creampuff division. Compare that to the AFC East which is regarded as the best division in football and how they have to play 8 games against each other and you can see why they are always limping into the playoffs each year. Put the Titans in the AFC East and they wont even make the playoffs, I would guarantee it.

Umm the AFC east is a great divsion, but I think the NFC south is a better divison. You got the Super Bowl Champs, the falcons who should be a top 5 team this year at least, the Saints who should be around 9-7 or so, and the panthers who had the leagues 2nd best defense and were literally a couple of plays or calls away from 8-8. They also sport an improved offense this season.

The AFC east is VERY competitive, however that is because most of the teams are on the same skill level. This year the fins may finally go to the next level, but they were suppossed to last year too, and look what happened. Also the Jets will be a shell of what they were last year. The Pats improved a little I think, but should be a mediorce team. The Bills got Spikes, but lost Price who will be a huge loss because now teams can double team moulds and wont have to worry too much about Reed. Reed also created mismatches aganist dime or nickle cornerbacks which opened up the running game. I think Spikes helps their defense, although not by much. I believe the loss of Price will have a much bigger affect on their offense.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=cc-a...o&type=lgns

In reply to:

Miami may win too many division games for this to happen, but it's possible that all four AFC East teams could finish better than .500. This is the toughest division in football; any of these teams could make the playoffs.

Only the defending champion Jets failed to improve themselves in the off-season, and Miami may have the most talented team in all of football.

The Dolphins added some terrific players, but as always, the Dolphins need to prove to the rest of the league -- and themselves -- that they can keep it up for the long haul. A fast start isn't enough. But I think they could finish with the best record in the AFC.

Don't underestimate the addition of Charlie Rogers. The Dolphins have never been known for special teams, but Rogers not only gives Miami a solid return game but also takes one away from a division rival, Buffalo.

The Patriots are good enough to return to the postseason after a one-year absence. New England needs to get a running game. Antowain Smith might be the key to determining if the Pats can be a wild-card team.

Even though they are one year removed from their Super Bowl victory, teams still will get up to play the Patriots.

The Jets lost a lot of key players. Santana Moss is no Laveranues Coles. Chad Pennington and Coles had just begun to develop a lot of chemistry. I'd be surprised if New York has enough to finish in the top half of the division.

Buffalo -- which finished in last place in 2002 with an 8-8 record -- might do the same thing again. Outside of losing Peerless Price, the Bills have done everything they needed to do.

You have to be able to run the football in December in Buffalo, and if Willis McGahee is ready to play by then, the Bills could have a dynamic backfield duo of McGahee and Travis Henry, who may have piled up 1,000 yards on the ground by then.