• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Looking at this weak draft

capstone21

Quote:

Quote:

I think Portland will pick Roy... that would be awesome front court. lol

Dang, they went one step better in Rush!.. I forgot he was still out there.

Portland has got to be the best youngest team all around. yeah all they need now is a PG.Great young talent at all positions except the 1.I liked Brandon Rush alot.

• Premium Member

Quote:

I think this is the one to not be in. Its not that there are no good players here. There just is not any real blow me away guys. Mayo might turn out to be the star of this draft.

I don't think the draft is that weak. I just think that nobody's present because they don't know...

However, there's a lot of good players being selected...

Hell Darrell Arthur is still on the board.

Guest Walter

Quote:

I think this is the one to not be in. Its not that there are no good players here. There just is not any real blow me away guys. Mayo might turn out to be the star of this draft.

This is a very good draft to be in for a value center prospect. Right now Deandre Jordan is still on the board with 23 picks passing. This guy has top 10 pick athleticism and talent. Just he's raw like most center prospects and he despite his 2nd highest wingspan and reach in the draft he wasn't as tall (6'9.75" without shoes). Still, he's a tremendous center prospect and a budget one at this point. It's a shame we don't make a committment to trade up and draft such a player.

W

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

This is a very good draft to be in for a value center prospect. Right now Deandre Jordan is still on the board with 23 picks passing. This guy has top 10 pick athleticism and talent. Just he's raw like most center prospects and he despite his 2nd highest wingspan and reach in the draft he wasn't as tall (6'9.75" without shoes). Still, he's a tremendous center prospect and a budget one at this point. It's a shame we don't make a committment to trade up and draft such a player.

W

I was listening to Greenberg (VT).. he made an interesting point about Jordan. He said that Jordan didn't even play at TAMU. He's just a lot of hype.

Guest Walter

Quote:

I was listening to Greenberg (VT).. he made an interesting point about Jordan. He said that Jordan didn't even play at TAMU. He's just a lot of hype.

Who gives a [censored]! He had the 2nd longest reach AND wingspan and has near Dwight Howard athleticism at the center position. Moreover, we're talking about the 25th overall pick?!? Isn't like it costs us alot. Trade ZaZa and a top 20 protected future 1st to Portland for James Jones, Sergio, and the 25th pick. Something. Just don't overlook such potential because you got your head up your ass about some tangential nonsense.

W

It figures the Hawk's will have there first rounder back next year when it might be one of the weakest in recent memory. This was the year to get a player at least with some size. Looks like will have to settle for journeymen and no project centers for the future.