• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawk's SUmmer League Schedule for Rocky Mt. Revue

Cwell

I don't think the competition is any less in the RMR than the Vegas one. They are all NBA summer teams, which consist of a few draft picks, a few second year players, and a bunch of unsigned, teamless players.

However, I do wish we'd join the other ones because the RMR gets essentially zero coverage. You can usually watch the Vegas ones online. We must have signed a long contract with the RMR for some reason, that's probably a good question to e-mail to the owners.

yeah I hate how it's zero coverage,but we usually are stuck with teams with low draft picks.We know San Antonio doesn't have a great rookie.We play the freakin D League All-Stars.Golden State never has a great rookie,except when they lucked up with Monta.Utah had Deron and Millsap a few years back but more of the time nothing.I want to play the Oden's and Durant's and Rose's and Beasley's.

Solomon Jones needs to play. I don't think that there are any rules about who plays. Traditionally, it is for guys in their first or second year, but I know that guys with more experience have played in the summer league. Solomon needs all of the game-time experience that he can get and he is clearly still a very raw product.

I wonder if we will only have Drew and Bender coaching the team. Those are the only 2 assistants that I am aware are signed to a contract. Damn shame, that we can't even get our coaching staff settled in a timely manner.

Quote:

Solomon Jones needs to play. I don't think that there are any rules about who plays. Traditionally, it is for guys in their first or second year, but I know that guys with more experience have played in the summer league. Solomon needs all of the game-time experience that he can get and he is clearly still a very raw product.

I wonder if we will only have Drew and Bender coaching the team. Those are the only 2 assistants that I am aware are signed to a contract. Damn shame, that we can't even get our coaching staff settled in a timely manner.

Solomon is still raw, but the guy has so much athleticism. I wouldn't be down on only having Drew, Bender and Alton there. In fact Drew and Bender have lots of experience coaching summers and the league.

Quote:

Quote:

Solomon is still raw, but the guy has so much athleticism. I wouldn't be down on only having Drew, Bender and Alton there. In fact Drew and Bender have lots of experience coaching summers and the league.

I really want Solo to have a break out year. Don't know if that is realistic, but he could add a dimension to the second unit that we've been missing. If he and Chill and Law could get it going that would be exciting.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I really want Solo to have a break out year. Don't know if that is realistic, but he could add a dimension to the second unit that we've been missing. If he and Chill and Law could get it going that would be exciting.

I just hope Solo gets playing time like he did in the playoff games just a little more consistent. He can be the shotblocker that we need when Smoove goes out of the game but he needs to work on his offense.