• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mr H? What happened?

Diesel

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You would take James Jones' 8 points and 3 rebounds over Marvin's 15 and 6?

Don't forget Jones' 91 three pointers made, 44% from 3, 22 mpg, and renowned defensive stopper.

Yeah. If we played Jones Marvin's minutes, Jones would be an allstar.

i cant tell if you are real or just say dumb things on purpose to stir people up

but if you aren't a gimmick you must be one flakey dude

The next time you see Joe Johnson double/triple teamed.. and the only hands outstretched are Josh Smith from the three point line.. and Joe Johnson throws it to him... I want you to remember this post of yours. Remember what I said about James Jones being a 44% 3 pt shooter. Then think about how much sense it would make to have somebody who can hit threes than it is to have Marvin who is self checked standing all along two steps inside the three point line but not making any attempt to get a pass or to make an impact...... And as you see Josh Smith chuck up a flailing dead bird of a shot... You can just come back to Hawksqauwk and say " Diesel, I see the light!"

Diesel = uglyhammer.gif

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Don't forget Jones' 91 three pointers made, 44% from 3, 22 mpg, and renowned defensive stopper.

uglyhammer.gif

That is by far the biggest load of BS I've ever read on a basketball related blog/forum. Congratulations, you've earned it.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

uglyhammer.gif

That is by far the biggest load of BS I've ever read on a basketball related blog/forum. Congratulations, you've earned it.

Yeah it made Diesel run with his tail between his legs at least for the night. Considering this board is his whole life. He'll be back, as clueless and ignorant as ever tommorow. But you can always dream.

• Premium Member

Wow...

That's very creative.

Thank god for youtube... otherwise, you wouldn't have much of an opinion or a way to express yourself huh?? I can see why the dropout rate is on the incline.

• Premium Member

Quote:

Quote:

Yeah, but over the second half of the season he shot 43.9%.

Jan = 44%

Feb = 35%

March = 49%

In the playoffs, 41%.

Nothing Special.

I know math is not your strongest subject, but damn . . .you're just going to leave out the month of April, and the 48% FG he shot that month?

LOL.

Even in March, he shot 49.7% FG, which rounds up to 50% FG.

So when we needed Marvin the most, he shot almost 49% FG in the final 2 months.

LOL @ nothing special. In the NBA, consistency is special. Like I've said all along, the kid had one horrible month. Yet, you and others talk like he played like garbage the entire year.

You mean in March when we played against some of the weakest teams in the league?

I think you need to examine his march before you start bragging on it. In march he made no impact except in the NY game. In that game, he moved up from 4th scorer to 3rd scorer...

• Premium Member

Check it out...

Check out the 24 or so post by our newbie friend josh_pwns_newbs...

I'm almost willing to bet that he's Rick Sund's son Patrick!

Patrick is that you??

Patrick, I was noticing that coming from money didn't help your ability to form intelligent ideas. I mean, most of your post are just pictures. Is that how you pwn people? Oh wait, you never said... Patrick pwns newbs... You said Josh did it. My bad. It's a good thing... because there's a lack of intelligence in most of your posts. I mean, your first post, you came in defending your dad... saying that he was not going to hire Woody and you even thought that there would be a process for hiring a coach??? How dumb was that?

Well Patrick... I hope you hang around if you dad f's up the Josh Smith and Childress deals. Maybe you can find some more pictures to express yourself. I have one to get you started...

kitten_die.jpg

Quote:

Check it out...

Check out the 24 or so post by our newbie friend josh_pwns_newbs...

I'm almost willing to bet that he's Rick Sund's son Patrick!

Patrick is that you??

Patrick, I was noticing that coming from money didn't help your ability to form intelligent ideas. I mean, most of your post are just pictures. Is that how you pwn people? Oh wait, you never said... Patrick pwns newbs... You said Josh did it. My bad. It's a good thing... because there's a lack of intelligence in most of your posts. I mean, your first post, you came in defending your dad... saying that he was not going to hire Woody and you even thought that there would be a process for hiring a coach??? How dumb was that?

Well Patrick... I hope you hang around if you dad f's up the Josh Smith and Childress deals. Maybe you can find some more pictures to express yourself. I have one to get you started...

kitten_die.jpg

LOL! I think Josh and basketballguy are BFFs at the local elementary school.