• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

everyone calm down... hawks could make playoffs!

cyman3

"Grob has made of career of putting up 20/6... He's been an Allstar 2 times, and he's been to the Eastern Conference Finals..

Where has JTbeen? "

- i guess that also applies to the following players... Andre Miller (he sucks he never takes his team anywhere). Gilbert Arenas sucks (what has he done). After two years and LeBron James' team hasnt tasted the playoffs, im guessing he sucks as well. KENYON MARTIN used to suck but somehow got better in 1 year (lol) and stayed GOOD. All the bulls young guys SUCK. Mike BIBBY used to suck, but he got a lot better after 1 trade. Former #1 pick KANDI is trash. Lamar Odom is trash. Hamilton used to suck but he somehow got better.

all those players above were on "on a 30 something win team.... " but some of them mysteriously got better...

- Tony Parker is the best PG, he took his team to the NBA FINALS and won...

-----------------------------------------------------

GROB has been in the league longer, c'mon now...

Oh yeah, KEVIN GARNETT SUCKS cuz he cant even take his team passed the first round.

The only thing left is personal opinion.

Therefore there is no way to anwer your question about whether Ford is a better floor general than JT.

That's all KB was saying.

Obviously statistics don't tell all of the tale, but there is no way to quantify which player is better, because the remainder of the criteria are subjective.

• Premium Member

My point. Grob has been doing it since he got in the league. His team has not been all loser teams. The fact that you guys praise JT and all we have seen from this team is at most a 35 win season is ridiculous. Why praise him. What has he done??

He's the most important position on the court. Really the only position that can effect every other player and make them better or worse. Over the years, I have seen JT make nobody better. Instead, I have seen him drag down allstar after allstar. It was refreshing having Toni here. Toni made players around him Better. Was it me or did Nazr look like a 15/11 C when Toni was going off with triple double after triple double. However, who has JT made look better?

Then you say that Big Dog's ECF means nothing? I never said that Big Dog did it alone. But the fact that he was a part of an unlikely team that went that far and was 1 game out of the finals mean a whole lot. He was a big Contributor. So as far as your belief that Big Dog can't coexist with other players... Check the History. From what I see, it is the scenary around JT that is constantly changing.

Please....Bulls won with so so point guards...so did Rockets...Spurs won with a 7 year old PG....Lakers won with Derek Fisher for goodness sakes...

If Big Dog is so consistent and great and blah blah blah....and his Bucks teams were good and went to the eastern conf finals and blah blah blah....and he avg the 20 and 6 or whatever every year...then why did he only make 2 all star teams?

Probably because he couldn't guard me...he can't dribble ...he shoots every time he touches it....he is lazy and jogs around the court like my old ass uncle.

Big Dog is done...get over it