atlien

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

Quote:

Please keep giving updates as well as you can.

And let me guess, they're not showing a score at all?

there's a scoreboard on the screen.U can't watch it on your computer?

I'm at work. My company literally stripped everybody of their internet access about a month ago. Really, they did it after the Final Four, because there were so many salary and hourly people watching the Championship Game online during production hours.

We have a company intranet website that we can access, and some of us knew how to access the entire internet through that site. But they've even blocked that now.

85% of the stuff I post on Hawksquawk, is through my Samsung Blackjack PDA phone.

LOL . . the young college aged women in the department that I oversee, constantly think I'm on here texting women. And I am . . . about 15% of the time. The other 85%, I'm debating on Hawksquawk . . LOL.

man that sucks,but hey we're looking good.Richardson is hitting everything,he knows how to move really well on offense. Mario even hit a long jumper from the corner. Acie looks like a mature PG,Speedy looks great. Luke Jackson has looked pretty good too. We've been sharing the ball well. Basically the offense looks better than Woodson's lol