• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So If Kwame Is Gone What Is The Deal With Randolph Morris?

LongTimeHawksFan

• Admin

Although he gives us some size he is just a guy who will sit on the bench like Solo. We need a real big man who can contribute a bit off the bench. I am really disappointed we didn't get brown. He was perfect and at 4 million per season ... the right price.

Although he gives us some size he is just a guy who will sit on the bench like Solo. We need a real big man who can contribute a bit off the bench. I am really disappointed we didn't get brown. He was perfect and at 4 million per season ... the right price.

I agree. I keep wondering why so many are clamoring for Randolph Morris. Sure, we need a big man but why not at least target someone who has shown the ability to actually play (defend) in this league for 18+ minutes a night? Is Adonal Foyle available? I think I'd rather have the snail-like Magloire than Morris. Kwame was always my first choice but I didn't see the ASG agreeing to his terms. I was just glad they at least lived the dream by having him workout.

• Admin
I agree. I keep wondering why so many are clamoring for Randolph Morris. Sure, we need a big man but why not at least target someone who has shown the ability to actually play (defend) in this league for 18+ minutes a night? Is Adonal Foyle available? I think I'd rather have the snail-like Magloire than Morris. Kwame was always my first choice but I didn't see the ASG agreeing to his terms. I was just glad they at least lived the dream by having him workout.

I think we need to make a play at Elson. I think he could be a quality backup c.

Morris hasn't really gotten a chance to play yet with NY. He might have a lot of untapped potential and he certainly has a lot of size that we could use. i can't imagine with some quality minutes he couldn't be better than Zaza.

Didn't the Hawks have this bum on the roster once before?