• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I Saw Mo Evans And Andrew Bynum Today!

Murat

Bynum is rehabbing his knee or whatever he injured in Atlanta.

This was reported 2 weeks ago.

Ok cool, he was kind of limping a little or maybe he just walks like that. Bynum will be a good player, hopefully he recovers from that knee injury.

Ok cool, he was kind of limping a little or maybe he just walks like that. Bynum will be a good player, hopefully he recovers from that knee injury.

Yeah this injury must be pretty serious.

He got injured in January I believe (?) and I thought it was 6 weeks. It's been 7 months (30 weeks) since then.

I really wish LAL had him for the Finals. :Broken Heart: :banghead:

I saw Dikembe in a Shane's Rib Shack on Cobb Pkwy yesterday (no joke). Maybe we're signing him! And maybe definitely not. He was meeting with some business guys though who were explaining everything about the menu, maybe he's going to open a few of his own.

I saw Dikembe in a Shane's Rib Shack on Cobb Pkwy yesterday (no joke). Maybe we're signing him! And maybe definitely not. He was meeting with some business guys though who were explaining everything about the menu, maybe he's going to open a few of his own.

Thats funny because I almost ate at Shane's yesterday, but I went to Copelands instead. I could of saw Deke; I would of gave him the finger wag. :nono:

Edited by ATLien_