• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What Does A.s.g Really Stand For

NJHAWK

Mine is ok I guess. Asswipes Sund n Gearon. Im sure some of the creative minds on this board can come up with better. How about AND SMOOVES GONE, lol.

This is not a fair thread UNTIL the time comes when we lose Smoove. Until then, they have done nothing to be harshly judged on. They didn't overpay to keep Childress or take back scrubs for him and used 30% of his money on a comparable replacement and still have money left over. Other than that all they have done is keep Woody and it's too early to tell whether that was a good decision or not.

The Smoove situation will determine whether or not they deserve this type of harsh criticism.

Mine is ok I guess. Asswipes Sund n Gearon. Im sure some of the creative minds on this board can come up with better. How about AND SMOOVES GONE, lol.

Dude hahahah your hilarious, both of your rock!!! hahahahahhahahahahah cant stop laughing, asswipes sund n gearon lol lmao, and smooves gone, hahahaha :He He: :LMAO: :LMAO:

This is not a fair thread UNTIL the time comes when we lose Smoove. Until then, they have done nothing to be harshly judged on. They didn't overpay to keep Childress or take back scrubs for him and used 30% of his money on a comparable replacement and still have money left over. Other than that all they have done is keep Woody and it's too early to tell whether that was a good decision or not.

The Smoove situation will determine whether or not they deserve this type of harsh criticism.

They pizzed off Chills with their arroganence. I know we are just fans and dont know 100% if the reports we hear are true but there are a couple things that PIZZED ME OFF. #1. Its been reported that not only did Chills get a take it or leave it offer but that the ASG and Sund actually pulled their 1st offer which was better OFF THE TABLE because Chills didnt accept it right away. #2. Its been reported that the Suns either offered Diaw or Barbosa for Chills. Well we know that they wouldnt even bother offering Diaw back here with Woody so there has to be a dam good cahnce they offered Barbosa. So with asg and sundboys arrogance we walked away with NOTHING when we could have had Barbosa. Im sorry but a good, no even just an ok gm WOULD HAVE NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN. Chills himself said the Hawks had good sign and trade deals on the table he thought were fair. Sekou reported the Hawks had several offers for Chills. YET WE GOT JACK s*** FOR HIM. Im too tired to even start with Smoove and Woody, thats for another day.

They pizzed off Chills with their arroganence. I know we are just fans and dont know 100% if the reports we hear are true but there are a couple things that PIZZED ME OFF. #1. Its been reported that not only did Chills get a take it or leave it offer but that the ASG and Sund actually pulled their 1st offer which was better OFF THE TABLE because Chills didnt accept it right away. #2. Its been reported that the Suns either offered Diaw or Barbosa for Chills. Well we know that they wouldnt even bother offering Diaw back here with Woody so there has to be a dam good cahnce they offered Barbosa. So with asg and sundboys arrogance we walked away with NOTHING when we could have had Barbosa. Im sorry but a good, no even just an ok gm WOULD HAVE NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN. Chills himself said the Hawks had good sign and trade deals on the table he thought were fair. Sekou reported the Hawks had several offers for Chills. YET WE GOT JACK s*** FOR HIM. Im too tired to even start with Smoove and Woody, thats for another day.

Well for one we would have had to include either Zaza or Speedy in order to get Barbosa and we can't afford to lose Zaza at this point and with the way Speedy performed in the summer league we might actually get something out of it.

For another if you want to talk about arrogance, how about Chillz thinking he was worth so much more than anyone could/would have offered him? Of course the ASG was going to say hey if you think you can get more than by all means bring us back a contract with that amount and we'll consider matching it. In your eyes what could the ASG have done to not be arrogant there, overpay for him?

Well for one we would have had to include either Zaza or Speedy in order to get Barbosa and we can't afford to lose Zaza at this point and with the way Speedy performed in the summer league we might actually get something out of it.

So basically you just said you would rather have Speedy than Barbosa? Hey everyone is entitled to their opinion. My opinion is if we tried to just trade Speedy alone we would have to include a 1st round pick just to get somebody to take his deal.

Edited by NJHAWK

#2. Its been reported that the Suns either offered Diaw or Barbosa for Chills. Well we know that they wouldnt even bother offering Diaw back here with Woody so there has to be a dam good cahnce they offered Barbosa. So with asg and sundboys arrogance we walked away with NOTHING when we could have had Barbosa.

There are so many leaps of logic here that it's hard to know where to start. So I won't, but I will say that for as much as everyone goes at Sturt, this is exactly the type of thing that supports his argument.

There are so many leaps of logic here that it's hard to know where to start. So I won't, but I will say that for as much as everyone goes at Sturt, this is exactly the type of thing that supports his argument.

OK I'LL SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU. Instead of NOTHING and CHILLS WALKING AWAY WITH THE HAWKS GETTING NOTHING IN RETURN. We could have had Barbosa. I would certainly think that our bench and team is not so high mighty and great that Barbosa would not be a rotation player on our team since we only had 2 players last year who averaged more points than him. I would also venture to say that if the trade was indeed Chills and Speedy for Barbosa that we not only would have gotten value for Chills but could aLso HAVE DUMPED CRAIG CLANK KNEE CLAXTON. Now some of you may feel that he has just had some serious strokes of bad luck in his career and will be healthy this season. I however think he will be lucky to play in 15 games this year. THE REASONS CHILLS WALKED AND WE GOT NOTHING ARE BECAUSE THE ASG and SUND ARE STUPID, LAZY and CHEAP. Thanks.

Edited by NJHAWK

OK I'LL SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU. Instead of NOTHING and CHILLS WALKING AWAY WITH THE HAWKS GETTING NOTHING IN RETURN. We could have had Barbosa. I would certainly think that our bench and team is not so high mighty and great that Barbosa would not be a rotation player on our team since we only had 2 players last year who averaged more points than him. I would also venture to say that if the trade was indeed Chills and Speedy for Barbosa that we not only would have gotten value for Chills but could aLso HAVE DUMPED CRAIG CLANK KNEE CLAXTON.

So Sund walked away from a chance to dump a bad contract and alleviate himself of a player whose contract negotiations had gone south AND get a player back of equitable/greater value in return? Hey, post me that link so I can read all about it for myself.

If that's true, Sund really is a jackass. He definitely should have also anticipated Josh jumping overseas on him also, since that has happened so many times through the years.

The Phoenix Suns confirmed that they did inquire about a possible sign and trade with the Hawks for forward Josh Childress before Childress left for Greece, the East Valley Tribune is reporting.

The Suns did have the $8 million trade exception from the Kurt Thomas trade with Seattle to work with (which expired on July 21), but the deal almost certainly would have included either Leandro Barbosa or Boris Diaw in an attempt to balance the contract and keep the Suns from taking a further luxury tax hit.

Childress' asking price was higher than the Suns anticipated, and Atlanta was cold on the idea of a sign and trade, leaving the deal dead before it got off the ground.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/538..._for_childress/

Edited by NJHAWK