• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nick Fazekas

tmac13

I just read that the Clips have made him an unrestrcted free agent. I like his game and think he might fit well here in a backup role. He is 6'11 about 240 and can hit the 18 footer. He avereaged nearly 5 points and 4 boards in only 12 minutes per game. He might be a nice inexpensive backup 4/5.

I just read that the Clips have made him an unrestrcted free agent. I like his game and think he might fit well here in a backup role. He is 6'11 about 240 and can hit the 18 footer. He avereaged nearly 5 points and 4 boards in only 12 minutes per game. He might be a nice inexpensive backup 4/5.

Yes I would. He should be a cheap and productive bench player...

• Premium Member

I like him. I liked him as a college player. He was a leader and a big scorer at a small school, but he had a toughness to him. I would love to pick him up, but I don't think Woody would use him right. Woody like Utility bigs. Woody doesn't really have true offensive scheme. Joe Johnson isolation. I think the few plays we saw last season were because of stuff that Bibby drew up.

A guy like Fazekas would thrive on a team that has good coaching and offensive attention to detail. He'd probaby do well in houston or in New Orleans where he could find his spot on offense.

I like him. I liked him as a college player. He was a leader and a big scorer at a small school, but he had a toughness to him. I would love to pick him up, but I don't think Woody would use him right. Woody like Utility bigs. Woody doesn't really have true offensive scheme. Joe Johnson isolation. I think the few plays we saw last season were because of stuff that Bibby drew up.

A guy like Fazekas would thrive on a team that has good coaching and offensive attention to detail. He'd probaby do well in houston or in New Orleans where he could find his spot on offense.

I agree. He will probably get some offers from more established teams. It would be nice to have him though...

I could see him being a nice compliment to Horf and Smoove since offensively he can play away from the basket and he is a good defensive rebounder. I would much rather have him than Solo who turns the game into a 4 on 5 on the offensive end.

I raised this in another thread and the point that he probably has more maturity than Solo. Is he better than Solo, than the others that were in SL. Don't know. But he's big and he can hit the outside shot. Reminds me of the big guy that died a couple of years ago.