• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why do you guys hate Mike Bibby?

AnthonyI11

uh because Joey SUCKS, always has, always will. and since he sucks and wears a helmet,nobody gives a flying f**k. Mike Bibby was one of the best at one point in time. Atlanta doesn't even want Joey Harrington on the team.

And that is relevant in what way exactly? His mug is well recognized by NFL fans. Basketball is a few notches above hockey to most people. That's why it is behind the NFL and MLB in ratings. Way behind. Mike Bibby was never a "star". You guys are treating him like he's an actor in Hollywood, with the paparazzi after him night and day. Please. Nobody in this town gives a damn about Mike Bibby. I've ran into quite a few "stars" in this town and amazingly, they didn't have an entourage with them.

I believe all guys in their 30s should aspire to roll with a crew like this.....

espn6.jpg

tat8.jpg

Seriously though Bibby is not that big of a star. Most people wouldn't know him at all if they saw him on the street.

My first day in Atlanta ('93) i was in Lennox Mall and saw Mark Price. He was a much bigger star than Bibby and he went to college at Ga Tech. People in the mall walked right past him. He didn't have anyone around him and nobody bothered him.

One day some Braves came to my gym to play basketball and i played a couple of games with Smolts, Avery, Nixon, Clontz .... i think there was someone else but i am not sure. Nobody bothered them for an autograph or even acknowledged that they were celebrities at all. I worked out one day right next to KG and nobody was bothering him.

The "crew" might be helpful to A list celebrities but Bibby has one because he chooses to, not because he has to.

And that is relevant in what way exactly? His mug is well recognized by NFL fans. Basketball is a few notches above hockey to most people. That's why it is behind the NFL and MLB in ratings. Way behind. Mike Bibby was never a "star". You guys are treating him like he's an actor in Hollywood, with the paparazzi after him night and day. Please. Nobody in this town gives a damn about Mike Bibby. I've ran into quite a few "stars" in this town and amazingly, they didn't have an entourage with them.

I believe you are jealous of Mike Bibby. :hush:

I believe all guys in their 30s should aspire to roll with a crew like this.....

espn6.jpg

tat8.jpg

Seriously though Bibby is not that big of a star. Most people wouldn't know him at all if they saw him on the street.

My first day in Atlanta ('93) i was in Lennox Mall and saw Mark Price. He was a much bigger star than Bibby and he went to college at Ga Tech. People in the mall walked right past him. He didn't have anyone around him and nobody bothered him.

One day some Braves came to my gym to play basketball and i played a couple of games with Smolts, Avery, Nixon, Clontz .... i think there was someone else but i am not sure. Nobody bothered them for an autograph or even acknowledged that they were celebrities at all. I worked out one day right next to KG and nobody was bothering him.

The "crew" might be helpful to A list celebrities but Bibby has one because he chooses to, not because he has to.

uh and those pictures are HOW OLD? fans worry about the dumbest things. So what if he has an entourage?

uh and those pictures are HOW OLD? fans worry about the dumbest things. So what if he has an entourage?

Sactown Royalty is being highly critical of one of the local columnists for their story about Mike Bibby and his boys starting fights in local bars. R.E. Graswich says that the Kings PG and his “fight crew” are no longer welcome at certain Scaramento bars.

http://www.yaysports.com/nba/2005/10/mike_...dime_are_n.html

This office has reviewed the police reports you submitted regarding your investigation of two alleged assaults involving Sacramento Kings player Mike Bibby or individuals who were with him at the time. The first report we received involved a fight at The Momo Lounge in the early morning hours of September 12th of this year. We subsequently received and reviewed another alleged assault that occurred ten days prior outside the Blue Cue nightclub.

click

He's responding to "so what if he has an entourage".

You can have an entourage and not go to bars so they can beat the s*** out of people.

Bibby has some sort of maturity issue if he rolls around tellin his boys to beat folks up at clubs.

It seems to me there is evidence to warrant the need for public "buffers" where Bibby is concerned. Bibby is a little guy and it appears in both incidence, alcohol and men associated with women soliciting Bibby's attention have rooted the problem. Males appeared jealous or unsatisfied in solicitations have furthered the conflicts.

These happened 3 years ago in red-neck cowtown Sacramento. No charges called, no law suits. But a lot of noise by a long dead issue.

Judgements are just that. Most are incorrect. Who was here to know the spirit and facts of what happened.

Leave Mike and his crew to them.