• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Atlanta Falcons season opener

Eddielives

Maybe he's faster than he looks but I don't see him being any faster than most outside linebackers who play in this league so who is he going to beat? Guys like Gates, Shockey, Witten and Gonzalez are so good because you can't cover them with linebackers. From what I've seen, I think even a slowing Keith Brooking would have no trouble running with Anderson.

He's supposed to have good speed- its one of the reasons he moved up to #8 in the draft. His size also really helps, and he has really long arms. All those characteristics should add up to a good football player, but they don't in Jam98.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Falcons are keeping him because of his run-blocking that is plain stupid. Finneran is a better blocker, receiver, and special teamer than Jenkins. Fin should get the start over Jenkins if the Falcons are looking for blocking.

I actually would rather see Douglas or Robinson get the start at Jenkins flanker position. Either of those guys provide the field stretching that the Falcons offense is going to need as teams walk 8 guys into the box. Both of Douglas and Robinson can also go over the middle and make the fearless catch. Jenkins cann't even catch a perfectly thrown, over the shoulder grab. Jenkins also is an poor rout runner. He's slow out of breaks and doesn't plant and turn very well.

Jenkins is the perfect example of why McKay should never been allowed to run a draft.

I beg to differ! I think Jimmy Williams takes the cake, especially when Cromartie is arguably the best CB in the league.