• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pics from media day

DrReality

I find it a little hard to believe that Smith and Marvin have gotten noticably taller without it ever being mentioned in print. Just look at the obsession with their weight every offseason.

I have seen mentions of other young guys (like Howard and Deng) getting taller but nothing about Smith or Marvin.

I don't know how much (if any) that Marv and/or Smoove have grown. I ASSUME they may have grown some based on their official measurements compared to JJ's official measurements at the draft combine. All I KNOW is that both Marv and Smoove are taller than JJ. Period.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how much (if any) that Marv and/or Smoove have grown. I ASSUME they may have grown some based on their official measurements compared to JJ's official measurements at the draft combine. All I KNOW is that both Marv and Smoove are taller than JJ. Period.

That cannot be true without a statistic to back it up. It just can't be. If I can't go out on the web where everything is the truth and find evidence to support that then it just can't be true.

That cannot be true without a statistic to back it up. It just can't be. If I can't go out on the web where everything is the truth and find evidence to support that then it just can't be true.

Actually it is true. Smith and Marvin are 1/4" taller than JJ.

Every summer i see everyones wishful thinking about the size of our players. If Smith had actually put on as much weight as everyone seems to think every summer he would be 270 by now.

Trace KNOWS Smith and Marvin are noticably taller than JJ which means both have gotten taller since the combine. And Swatguy KNOWS that marvin is noticably taller than Smith which means Marvin has grown noticably more than Smith.

Yet we haven't heard a peep from Marvin, Smith or anyone from the Hawks organization about either guy getting any taller. OK.

I wonder if Trace will still be holding out hope for Childress getting bigger now that he is no longer here.