Pics from media day

DrReality

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I got to say it.

All of our guys look the same size.

Sorry.. but Horf looks the same size as Smoove.

Ever wonder why the pundits always banged on Billy Knight?

They put Bibby 2 feet in front of them to make him look taller.

Smoove always looked muscular last year, looks like Marvelous is bigger than he is now. I can only imagine what his body will look like as he fills out into his mid twenties.

I think our PG, 3 SFs, and PF will take us places this year!

Seriously

Ever wonder why the pundits always banged on Billy Knight?

They put Bibby 2 feet in front of them to make him look taller.

Smoove always looked muscular last year, looks like Marvelous is bigger than he is now. I can only imagine what his body will look like as he fills out into his mid twenties.

I think our PG, 3 SFs, and PF will take us places this year!

Seriously

The camara was angled low. It is why Bibby looked taller and the other guys looked even.

Joe is big. Marvin and Al are close and a shade taller than Josh.

The camara was angled low. It is why Bibby looked taller and the other guys looked even.

Joe is big. Marvin and Al are close and a shade taller than Josh.

Yes, and Marvin and Al are behind by about a step. Josh is either slightly behind JJ, or else they are a lot more even than you would think. Pretty sure the photgrapher was trying to line up the top of everyone's head to give that impression of a wall.

That's not a bad 5. You have to be a little excited to think what they can bring. Marvin looks like he'll playing C next year if he keeps working out like that!!

He DEFINITELY added quite a bit of ink in the off season. I'm not a tattoo guy myself but whatever makes him happy.

No doubt he added a ton of ink, but I kind of like it, especially with him trying to create a tougher image. He is noticeably thicker this year as has been reported. Let's just hope that he has truly added some new wrinkles to his game as well.

I was about to mention those tats Marvin is sporting. Wow thats a lot of ink right there---certainly improves his persona as far as trying to steer away from the wuss accusations. Hopefully his game backs up that schtuff.

Diesel is right everyone looks the same size!

OK, I got to say it.

All of our guys look the same size.

Sorry.. but Horf looks the same size as Smoove.

Two through five they are all pretty dang close to the same size:

6'7" 240

6'9" 240

6'9" 240

6'10" 245

If BK were still here, he would almost HAVE to take a flier on Shaun Livingston to add that 6'7" PG he wanted JJ to be. He could then realize his dream of having a team full of "versatile" guys capable of swinging between positions.