• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks-Pistons gamethread

Swish

• Premium Member
im watching the game on direct tv fox fsn. Doesnt look like we miss childress to much. Flip is showing signs of of brillance, his shot looks off though

Thank you! This board is always bias to the point where they can't compliment players that they routinely bash. Outside of those jump shots, Flip has looked terrific!

Thank you! This board is always bias to the point where they can't compliment players that they routinely bash. Outside of those jump shots, Flip has looked terrific!

Sure, he's looking good in the preseason. I'll wait to hear your comments during the season when he won't stop jacking shots. I've seen him play for the past 4-5 years and I know how he is. He may look good one night, but the next he'll destroy a game.

• Premium Member
Sure, he's looking good in the preseason. I'll wait to hear your comments during the season when he won't stop jacking shots. I've seen him play for the past 4-5 years and I know how he is. He may look good one night, but the next he'll destroy a game.

That is what bench players do! If he looked terrific every game, he would not only be a starter but an all star as well!

That is what bench players do! If he looked terrific every game, he would not only be a starter but an all star as well!

Bench players have the #9 usage rate in the NBA? Bench players constantly jack up shots and never shoot higher than 41%?? Please don't be fooled by this preseason mess. I will forgive you once the season starts. And, Flip will rarely look terrific.

Sounds like he is a shameless chucker.

At least we didn't give him Ben Gordon money.

:offtopic2: Shoot I think for next year's training camp we should have a HawkSquawk tryout day. Then we can all showcase our flawless jumpers and incredible athleticism while battling for the final preseason roster spot.