• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Great game but

capstone21

• Premium Member
It's good to see that you are still incapable of making your point without resulting to insults.

Sorry Dolfan, I have to agree with Ex on this one. It was said by at least 2 posters that Marvin should have to earn his spot on the team after last night's game. And the implication sounded like he would have trouble matching or exceeding the output of his replacement which I consider ridiculous as well.

Edited by Peoriabird

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Dolfan, I have to agree with Ex on this one. It was said by at least 2 posters that Marvin should have to earn his spot on the team after last night's game. And the implication sounded like he would have trouble matching or exceeding the output of his replacement which I consider ridiculous as well.

Do you realize that I read all of the posts on here in every forum? It's very easy for me to miss something in a thread, but that is not the point. The point is that it's a shame that he can't make his point without resulting to insults. Not only that but his insult wasn't in regard to me missing something in the thread that someone else said, it's that my definition of weak is different than his, so according to Ex English must be my 2nd language.

Do you realize that I read all of the posts on here in every forum? It's very easy for me to miss something in a thread, but that is not the point. The point is that it's a shame that he can't make his point without resulting to insults. Not only that but his insult wasn't in regard to me missing something in the thread that someone else said, it's that my definition of weak is different than his, so according to Ex English must be my 2nd language.

If you reread my quote i said "comments like that" meaning it isn't the first time. I am not surprised you missed that though since you apparently missed a large portion of this thread.

your definition of weak is different from everyone elses. There is nobody on this board who would have taken my post to mean that Mo's game last night was almost as bad as possible.

If i thought it was that bad i would have used more than one word to describe it. Given my post count i would think you would have figured out by now that if i think someone really stunk it up i don't exactly spare the rod.

If you reread my quote i said "comments like that" meaning it isn't the first time. I am not surprised you missed that though since you apparently missed a large portion of this thread.

your definition of weak is different from everyone elses. There is nobody on this board who would have taken my post to mean that Mo's game last night was as bad as possible.

If i thought it was that bad i would have used more than one word to describe it.

To quote you - "English must not be your first language" as I clearly said:

To me saying someone had a weak game is saying that he had almost as bad of a game as possible

It's also interesting to note that you can define what weak means for everyone else.

To quote you - "English must not be your first language" as I clearly said:

It's also interesting to note that you can define what weak means for everyone else.

I had already edited my post to put the almost in.

Do you want me to start a poll asking if anyone agrees with your interpretation of my one word critique?

Obviously you didn't even read the post i was responding to either, or forgot it already.

I had already edited my post to put the almost in.

Do you want me to start a poll asking if anyone agrees with your interpretation of my one word critique?

Obviously you didn't even read the post i was responding to either, or forgot it already.

Feel free to start whatever you'd like, I'm confident that not EVERYBODY (as you said) would agree with you on your definition of weak. Personally I could care less but whatever floats your boat.

If you watched...there were a lot of rebounds we should have gotten that we were not boxing out. We just let guys in the paint to easy and that needs to stop. This has been a constant problem last season. A constant one.

I believe that there were rebounds the Magic should have gotten - just like there were shots they should have made. There are definitely some things that the Hawks need to improve upon but I was pleased with the effort and intensity level - which is all you should expect from a team on any given night

We out rebounded them on both ends because we were more aggresive and athletic. Honestly, I'm not sure why this is even a discussion point.

I am disappointed to see that we still do not box out. We have to stop giving up so many offensive rebounds.

Other then that I was really happy with our performance over all. I like the additions of Evans and Murray and its good to see Zaza getting his confidence back. I am liking our bench this season.

Are you kidding me?

It's one thing to complain after opening the season with a win on the road vs the team that won the division last year.

It's another to complain about something that was one of the reasons why we won the game!

The reason why we got up to such a big freaking lead in that game is because of how much we dominated the boards.

My goodness did you watch the game?

Are you kidding me?

It's one thing to complain after opening the season with a win on the road vs the team that won the division last year.

It's another to complain about something that was one of the reasons why we won the game!

The reason why we got up to such a big freaking lead in that game is because of how much we dominated the boards.

My goodness did you watch the game?

Umm, yeah Cap if there was one thing we DID do right (there were more I know) it was rebound. If there is anything that shouldn't get complained about it was the undersized Hawks CLEARLY out rebounding the Magic and their freak of nature.