• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Season opener starts now...Fox Sports for TV...cya at the chat!

f_town

why do they change the chatroom all the time...this new one is uncustomizable and exceedingly lame :(

If you don't like it then you have a few options.

1) Actually give some feedback when it's asked as I did weeks ago when installing this new chat.

2) Chip in and help purchase a better chat.

3) Don't use it.

Hope that helps.

LOL

The last thing you want to do against Philly is consistently settle for jumpers which leads to long rebounds and fast breaks. JJ is the only one scoring inside.

Smith, Marvin and Murray are a combined 0-15. Ugh

We are getting KILLED on the boards. It seems like we are doing well to be only down 13 at the half.

44-57 halftime, JJ, Bibby & Horford came to play, but I don't know where the other guys are. I think we're gonna make a comeback and win this game.

We just need to have a few of our shots to start falling and it looked like they were towards the end of the half. I think we'll be okay but I think it's important for us to make a run and get this thing tied up by the end of the 3rd.

Flip Murray wasn't great tonight but he made a play that might have won us the game when he was able put us up 2 on that drive and layup. I can't imagine that Chillz or Evans or Marvin could have made that play.

Great job by Woody to keep Marvin on the bench since he was playing so poorly and for managing Zaza and Flip and Mo so well.

If you don't like it then you have a few options.

1) Actually give some feedback when it's asked as I did weeks ago when installing this new chat.

2) Chip in and help purchase a better chat.

3) Don't use it.

Hope that helps.

err, what about the Flashchat we used all last year...would you have to buy it again or something?...that worked quite well...it still works now in fact

I hadnt seen any mention of the new chat...just venting a bit

here is the old chat

http://www.hawksquawk.net/community/chat/flashchat.php

Go Hawks!

Edited by f_town