• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JJ...still no respect

Frenzy

link

well,as you can see,they were comparing JJ to Bosh,seeing whos the better player,here are some of the comments

I love Joe Johnson as a player, but it's really not close. The difference is that the Raptors - and Bosh's - trends will continue, and I fully expect the Hawks to come back down to Earth.

You must be out of your f*ing minds. Joe Johnson is comparable to Chris Bosh? Really?

Dude shot .432 from the field last year and had a 17.3 PER. WTF!

omg this 1 really got me^^^^

He was horrible last year, but so far this year he has been torching the league. I still wouldn't trade CB4 for him though.

Bosh has the untangibles. he is a great leader, and an anchor on defense.

JJ is just a talented offensive player. that's about it.

ughh

....so whos a better player at their position? JJ or Bosh?

heres the article they were talking about(someone already posted the article in another thread) link

Edited by falconfrenzy

Have I mentioned I don't like Toronto? Idk if the Hawks have a main rival, but for me as a fan, I just hate the Raptors. So this win was extra nice tonight.

But yeah, most of that stuff that their fans are saying is ridiculous...but that's been par the course for the majority of NBA followers that don't pay attention to the Hawks, though. So it's not surprising at all.

Johnson is much better [defensively] than what he's given credit for (nationally). I still cannot believe that these comments were posted after the 2008 NBA Playoffs.

If and when we "come back to Earth", we'll only go from so much better than the Raptors to better than the Raptors. Toronto needs a reality check and since tonight's beatdown didn't do it for them, I'm convinced they'll remain clueless.

• Moderators
Toronto fans are pretty out there, so I wouldn't put too much stock in what they say. They're good, passionate fans, but the homerism is fairly off the charts.

That is the right perspective, IMO.