• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Speedy is back

AmishBoy

This Josh Smith thing may be a blessing in disguise, but only if we keep on winning. With Josh Smith being hurt the Hawks will activate a bench player. I guess we'll get to to see Speedy(please hold your applause until I'm finished). Seriously, for all the guys wanting him traded we may get to showcase him for the next 2-4 weeks. Also, in the 3rd quarter of the Toronto game the Hawks really made an effort to go to Al Horford in the post. I don't think that was a coincidence. Touches will only help him develop further. Last but not least someone will have to step their game up or at least take some of JSmoove's shots(I'm talking about Marvin). Maybe well see if he's turning the corner.

This Josh Smith thing may be a blessing in disguise, but only if we keep on winning. With Josh Smith being hurt the Hawks will activate a bench player. I guess we'll get to to see Speedy(please hold your applause until I'm finished). Seriously, for all the guys wanting him traded we may get to showcase him for the next 2-4 weeks. Also, in the 3rd quarter of the Toronto game the Hawks really made an effort to go to Al Horford in the post. I don't think that was a coincidence. Touches will only help him develop further. Last but not least someone will have to step their game up or at least take some of JSmoove's shots(I'm talking about Marvin). Maybe well see if he's turning the corner.

The problem with the Claxton idea is that he's still injured or he would be active. I have no faith that Claxton will ever be a productive Hawk.