• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

AHF I expect you will whip my team this week

Admin

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Between the sucking of most of my players and 3 guys being injured (so far), I am happy to be sitting at 4-6 and don't expect it will hold up!

I wouldn't be so sure. In fact I'd be surprised if it doesn't end 6-5 my way since the categories that are close are probably my 3 weakest.

Goofy question...but I'm trying to do all I can to resuscitate my team here. Larry Hughes is coming back this weekend. Is it worth dropping Ramon Sessions and using a transaction to pick him up? He won't cost me my waiver spot. Is it worth the risk of having two Bulls?

• Admin
Goofy question...but I'm trying to do all I can to resuscitate my team here. Larry Hughes is coming back this weekend. Is it worth dropping Ramon Sessions and using a transaction to pick him up? He won't cost me my waiver spot. Is it worth the risk of having two Bulls?

You never know with Hughes...he could be a fantasy great (Wizards) or a fantasy dissappointment (Cavs/Bulls).

• Moderators
Between the sucking of most of my players and 3 guys being injured (so far), I am happy to be sitting at 4-6 and don't expect it will hold up!

My team missed too many games to be competitive, which is a risk with the Arenas strategy. 2-9 but at least I am momentarily still above .500 and am no longer facing the Dolfan juggernaught!

My team missed too many games to be competitive, which is a risk with the Arenas strategy. 2-9 but at least I am momentarily still above .500 and am no longer facing the Dolfan juggernaught!

LOL...I'd go with the dolfan dynasty.

Man, I think I'm screwed. I could fall so far into a hole that even when all my guys are back I can't recover.

OK, what is everyone who is participating's Hawksquawk screen names? I know the obvious ones but a few of them are kinda confusing.

Man I still don't know how I was able to squeak out those last few categories but I'm not complaining :)

Now watch Boondocks will slaughter me this week since record wise I'm supposed to win this one.

• Admin

Man, I think I'm screwed. I could fall so far into a hole that even when all my guys are back I can't recover.

OK, what is everyone who is participating's Hawksquawk screen names? I know the obvious ones but a few of them are kinda confusing.

The good thing about H2H is that you can recover better from injuries vs Roto Category leagues.

You have a good team just bit by injuries. They will be back soon. We are just 3 weeks in....far far far from over or being decided. BTW, you just need to get into the top 6.

I squeaked into the top6 last year in a league on the last day of regular season play. I ended up winning the championship in the playoffs.

The last year that I played was 2006 and I was the best team in the regular season by 4.5 games over Cap and then the next closest team was 15 games back. The last place team was 72 games back! I ended up quitting in the 2nd round of the playoffs since I didn't have time to devote to it but I think I was a dynasty that year. That was by far my best year and I'm hoping that I'll be able to stay in 1st the whole year but there are some really good teams at the top and even the bottom teams are pretty good when they're healthy.

• Admin
Man. 10-34 and 20 games back. What did I do???

Now even Deng is down!

Tony...Dunleavy...Williams...Hinrich...Deng!!!!

Dolfan you are going to murder me this week.

I read that Deron is back this week, Conley is finally starting to play like an NBA starter and Ridnour got hurt so look for Sessions to get a lot more PT. He should be getting more PT for MIL anyway. Remember you always have a chance at 4 stats (fg%, FT%, 3pt% and TO) no matter how many injuries you have. Also you had quite a few offensive rebounds last week (injuries or not).

Man. 10-34 and 20 games back. What did I do???

Now even Deng is down!

Tony...Dunleavy...Williams...Hinrich...Deng!!!!

Dolfan you are going to murder me this week.

After the way that Boondocks handled me last week I'm certainly not confident about beating anyone.

• Admin
I read that Deron is back this week, Conley is finally starting to play like an NBA starter and Ridnour got hurt so look for Sessions to get a lot more PT. He should be getting more PT for MIL anyway. Remember you always have a chance at 4 stats (fg%, FT%, 3pt% and TO) no matter how many injuries you have. Also you had quite a few offensive rebounds last week (injuries or not).

Also after the trade, Harrington's back is magically healed so he will be playing this week too.

These things are all true and I'm thinking that once Williams, Parker and Dunleavy return I could have a solid roster, my concern is though I will never be able to dig myself out of this hole in time.

• Admin
These things are all true and I'm thinking that once Williams, Parker and Dunleavy return I could have a solid roster, my concern is though I will never be able to dig myself out of this hole in time.

You would be surprised. YOu just need to finish in 6th place to make the playoffs.

• 2 weeks later...