• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Are we actually starting to get respect?!?!?!

b3bawla

I just logged onto ESPN.com and the front page of the website is dedicated to your Atlanta Hawks. J.A. Adonde wrote an extremely positive article on us. Tim Leggler was raving about us last night on NBA Fastbreak and said that Woody was his early season pick for coach of the year. Did I wake up in the twilight zone?

Anyway two additional thoughts...

1) I wonder what Chad Ford is gonna say about this team?

2) I wonder what is going through Billy "The Dark" Knight's mind...To go further with that metaphor does that make Rick Sund= Harvey Dent?

I just logged onto ESPN.com and the front page of the website is dedicated to your Atlanta Hawks. J.A. Adonde wrote an extremely positive article on us. Tim Leggler was raving about us last night on NBA Fastbreak and said that Woody was his early season pick for coach of the year. Did I wake up in the twilight zone?

2) I wonder what is going through Billy "The Dark" Knight's mind...To go further with that metaphor does that make Rick Sund= Harvey Dent?

http://www.hawksquawk.net/community/index....howtopic=334000

• Premium Member

In addition to all that, I watched Sports Center this morning and we were the second story after the lakers!!!!

A win tonight would make us first story!