• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM GUYS& BEAT NEW JERSEY

tonegully

Just like Mike Smith does with the Falcons..24hours and then let it go, its not the last or deciding game in our season.

We lost a tough one tonight. We knew we wasnt going to go 82-0 so we got our first lost. Now post what you want and then move on. We have another game in NJ on Friday. Hopefully this day inbetween will do us some good. No need to dwell on the past. We can change nothing. Even the Bulls lost 10 games..lol.

Now to show we are really contenders we need to rebound and take our anger out on NJ. I hope the team isnt feeling sorry for themselves they need to look at how far they have come. Last time there we lost by 30+ This time was different.

Lets rebound and beat the hell out of NJ on friday night

Just like Mike Smith does with the Falcons..24hours and then let it go, its not the last or deciding game in our season.

We lost a tough one tonight. We knew we wasnt going to go 82-0 so we got our first lost. Now post what you want and then move on. We have another game in NJ on Friday. Hopefully this day inbetween will do us some good. No need to dwell on the past. We can change nothing. Even the Bulls lost 10 games..lol.

Now to show we are really contenders we need to rebound and take our anger out on NJ. I hope the team isnt feeling sorry for themselves they need to look at how far they have come. Last time there we lost by 30+ This time was different.

Lets rebound and beat the hell out of NJ on friday night

Couldn't have said it any better.

Agreed.

."Still can't beat em in Boston...still not an elite team..."

And i would say to that...

Neither did Kobe and the Lakers nor Lebron and the Cavs in the playoffs last year

Oops, I hit the wrong button.

Anyway, I pretty much agree with everyone. Time to focus on New Jersey. Forgot about all Naysayers and think about how to stop Vince Carter and Devin Harris this weekend. Never should any team be overlooked at this point. One game at a time. The hawks will be amped up come gametime.

Does anybody know if Devin Harris is expected back? I can't say that I wouldn't mind him missing the next two.

Yeah he torched the Pistons.

It says he was 56% in an article 3 days ago.

http://blogs.nypost.com/sports/nets/archiv...l_no_devin.html

I would not mind seeing him miss those 2 games either. I'd love to sweep the Nets in that home and home. That would make up for that loss to the Celtics for me. If this team shows the resolve to put that game behind them and beat a team twice in 2 days