Marvin 3 point contest?

DrReality

• Premium Member
Bibby is the one with the quick release,not Marvin.

Yeah Bibby is pretty quick but Marvin's release looks quicker to me. But all that aside, I'd be happy if any of our guys make it. I want to see MULTIPLE Hawks have a share in All-Star Weekend. Horf should be there, JJ will most likely be there, and it would be nice to have a third, and maybe a fourth participate. Don't forget about the Skills Competition! I think it's good for the psyche of the team to have guys participate in the festivities.

Yeah Bibby is pretty quick but Marvin's release looks quicker to me. But all that aside, I'd be happy if any of our guys make it. I want to see MULTIPLE Hawks have a share in All-Star Weekend. Horf should be there, JJ will most likely be there, and it would be nice to have a third, and maybe a fourth participate. Don't forget about the Skills Competition! I think it's good for the psyche of the team to have guys participate in the festivities.

the thing is Marvin is more a leaper on his shot. Bibby doesn't rise much. Bibby can breeze through a competition like that because he doesn't use much effort. Marvin's legs can get tired.

What is utterly amazing is that we have multiple guys who could shoot in the contest. That is something different and the fact that we are getting recognized. NBA could use the angle of Marvin being a young stud who went from zero to hero. It would be good for him to get the experience.

the thing is Marvin is more a leaper on his shot. Bibby doesn't rise much. Bibby can breeze through a competition like that because he doesn't use much effort. Marvin's legs can get tired.

That's a good point. Bibby does have a quick motion and a shallow arc, though, so if he's slightly off with his shot, he usually misses them. Marv's shot is just sweet looking, and always has been.

Either way, definitely need for the team to keep up the hot shooting in order to get anyone else sent.