• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Did any of you know this?

Brotha2ThaNite

I was just watching TNT. Ernie, Kenny, Chris Webber and Charles previewing the Suns-Mavericks. They showed that they will be showing the Toronto and Cleveland game next Tuesday. That is the game that the fans voted on. The one thing that pissed me off was that they had the Hawks/Rockets game in that poll. Charles and Kenny was pissed that the Hawks did not win. They said they would rather watch the Hawks play.

WTF did none of us Squawks post the poll so we all could have voted for the Hawks to be on TNT?

MAAAANNNNNNNN! :kickcan:

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

• Premium Member

Dang.... wish I knew but I seldom watch TNT during football season

Edited by NineOhTheRino

First I've heard of it but I have been debating going to the game as it was. The last 3 times I've seen the Hawks play here the Rockets have killed us and I'm thinking I might be a jinx or something. In fact other than the Yankees this year none of my other teams (Hawks and Dolphins) have won in Houston in years and I've been at most of those games :(

I think I'll just stay home and watch the game on HD since I rarely get to see the Hawks on a real TV screen.

First I've heard of it but I have been debating going to the game as it was. The last 3 times I've seen the Hawks play here the Rockets have killed us and I'm thinking I might be a jinx or something. In fact other than the Yankees this year none of my other teams (Hawks and Dolphins) have won in Houston in years and I've been at most of those games :(

I think I'll just stay home and watch the game on HD since I rarely get to see the Hawks on a real TV screen.

YEAH, YOU DO THAT. LOL

Man, why did you not let us know about this so we could have put a vote in?

The Hawks have been in a lot of those Tuesday polls but they aren't going to be winning any unless they're playing the Lakers or Toronto. Maybe Boston.

We do actually play the Lakers on a Tuesday in February. We play Phoenix on a Tuesday in January, that game may have a chance.

The games are on NBA TV, though, so it's not really a big deal unless you live outside of Georgia and don't have league pass.

Edited by High5

You're giving yourself WAY too much credit. In fact the law of averages is in our favor if you go.

Having said that I still pick against the Falcons every week in our Roost Picks Contest because I'm on a roll picking against them!

It was posted under thread: nationally televised games

Get The Hawks On TV

Permalink Posted by: Micah Hart at 10:17AM EST on December 3, 2008

NBA-TV is using fan balloting to determine some of the games it shows this year. Every Tuesday night this season is "Fan Night", where fans can vote the previous week on which game the network will broadcast that night.

Right now, balloting is open for next Tuesday, Nov. 9, and the Hawks-Rockets game is on the docket.

Log onto NBA.com and vote right now, and help get the Hawks on the air