• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mike Woodson or Avery Johnson....

frankthetank966

As many know former Dallas Mavs coach Avery Johnson is currently an analyst for ESPN.

I think he would be a terrific coach for the Hawks. He has experience with athletic and talented professionals like Kidd, Terry, Howard and Dirk. I don't think the adjustmenet to coaching a similar Hawks team would be too tough.

Who would ya'll rather have coaching the Hawks?

Avery Johnson

or

Mike Wodson

I take Johnson, because any chance would do good to this team. Woodson already told these guys all he knew probably 100 times. But AJ is not perfect. He stood behind Harris trade. Every coach has his favourite players and ones he doesn't like.

As many know former Dallas Mavs coach Avery Johnson is currently an analyst for ESPN.

I think he would be a terrific coach for the Hawks. He has experience with athletic and talented professionals like Kidd, Terry, Howard and Dirk. I don't think the adjustmenet to coaching a similar Hawks team would be too tough.

Who would ya'll rather have coaching the Hawks?

Avery Johnson

or

Mike Wodson

Avery Johnson is a better coach than Woodson obviously but Woodson is doing a pretty good job so i wouldnt risk firing him to get Avery as a coach..it isnt guaranteed that he will be a good coach for this team. but Avery definitetly deserves to be a head coach in this league and if Hawks begin to play bad and go down hill, i'd bring him in

Avery Johnson is a better coach than Woodson obviously but Woodson is doing a pretty good job so i wouldnt risk firing him to get Avery as a coach..it isnt guaranteed that he will be a good coach for this team. but Avery definitetly deserves to be a head coach in this league and if Hawks begin to play bad and go down hill, i'd bring him in

I agree. The Hawks are solid at 11-6. If you told me that we would have this record before the season began I would be a pretty happy camper. I just don't think Woody is the long-term answer. The biggest issue I have with him is he does not know how utilize bench players like Acie and Solo. He over plays Solo and uses Acie minimally.

I agree. The Hawks are solid at 11-6. If you told me that we would have this record before the season began I would be a pretty happy camper. I just don't think Woody is the long-term answer. The biggest issue I have with him is he does not know how utilize bench players like Acie and Solo. He over plays Zaza and uses Acie minimally.

Fixed

this is just like asking benching bibby(like the other thread). when the team/player/coach showing you the result. you don't put an ax on them. there's right and there's wrong and firing woodson for somebody else, for this case johnson is just wrong.

ok super fan lol he was just asking who would u choose. nothing wrong with that. What is wrong is Woody having a job with how bad of a coach he's been for 5 years.