• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I guarantee a win against the Celtics

jerrywest

You'll see some ferocious Hawks tomorrow. Ain't no 1st quarter lull.

ESPN will pick up a few more Hawks games after they watch the massacre.

How sweet that would be ! Step on to the national stage like a rock star with a bang. The Hawks could literally make ESPN "fall in the love with them" and become ESPN's "next big thing" with a good showing.

I bet Ludicrous is happy as hell right now. His halftime performance and new album will now get national exposure instead of N.E. Ga. exposure. It will also make the Hawks look "hip" to the national audience. Potential Free Agents could be watching ! NJ may have JayZee (Sp?) but the ATL have their music stars too.

I wonder who will be calling the game. I think Fratello is contracted to call the Knicks games. It would be cool to hear him again though.

Edited by coachx

How sweet that would be ! Step on to the national stage like a rock star with a bang. The Hawks could literally make ESPN "fall in the love with them" and become ESPN's "next big thing" with a good showing.

I bet Ludicrous is happy as hell right now. His halftime performance and new album will now get national exposure instead of N.E. Ga. exposure. It will also make the Hawks look "hip" to the national audience. Potential Free Agents could be watching ! NJ may have JayZee (Sp?) but the ATL have their music stars too.

I wonder who will be calling the game. I think Fratello is contracted to call the Knicks games. It would be cool to hear him again though.

They don't show the halftime acts on TV (though I'm sure they'll interview him), but anyhow a quick appearance on ESPN is pretty minor for Ludacris. The guy's had many top albums, been in a bunch of movies, hosted SNL etc...

I wish this game was on TNT instead of ESPN, but either way it's nice to be back on national TV. I would imagine that we'll probably get another national game this season if we keep it competitive.

it's Ludacris and he's already global,he don't need no little espn exposure,he's famous all around the world already.

Leon Powe: “I think it’s the crowd. I think they all feed off the crowd. When they got their crowd going, waving towels and doing all kinds of crazy stuff, and they start hitting all kinds of shots, even with our hands up, contested, I think it has a lot to do with the crowd.”

i hope phillips is freaking hyped up!! and im not talking about with celtic fans either