• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Some info of interest.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Brad Miller = 32-33 years old, 7'0", 261 lbs, 7.6 rebs, $ 11.3 Million, 1 year left .

Pryz = 29 Years old, 7'1" 245 lbs, 8.1 rebs, $6.3 Million 2 years left.

Dally = 27 years old, 6'11", 250 lbs, 8.0 rebs, $10.5 Million, 2 years left.

If we have to get anybody, I would take Pryz, Dally then Miller.

We could possibly get Pryz with Speedy/1st. But I doubt Portland would go for that.

• Premium Member

I've been scouring shamsports lately looking for options at center, too.

The problems are two-fold:

1. The Hawks aren't likely to take back salary past 2010.

2. The Hawks have little of trade value other than Zaza and their first.

I'd throw Camby's name in there, too, but I don't think he's the right kind of center.

Edited by mrhonline

Brad Miller = 32-33 years old, 7'0", 261 lbs, 7.6 rebs, $ 11.3 Million, 1 year left .

Pryz = 29 Years old, 7'1" 245 lbs, 8.1 rebs, $6.3 Million 2 years left.

Dally = 27 years old, 6'11", 250 lbs, 8.0 rebs, $10.5 Million, 2 years left.

If we have to get anybody, I would take Pryz, Dally then Miller.

We could possibly get Pryz with Speedy/1st. But I doubt Portland would go for that.

I see no need in adding Brad Miller. He is a poor inside defender and a very poor post scorer. Miller would be nice at center if we went with the Smoove at SF expierement (b/c Miller can shoot fomr the perimeter) but at this point I think that is the wrong move for several obvious reasons.

I would like Dally or Pryz. Pryz is comfortable coming off the bench as the "banger" we need. He is definately heavier then Dally. Pryz is every bit of 265 lbs. I don't think Dally would be happy coming off the bench.

My preference would have been a low financial committment to Kristic. He lacks the interior defensive ability but has the low post scoring ability the current Hawks and other potential center options lack in post scoring and passing ability to facilitate a half court offense.

I know Pryz and BK burned the bridge for him in ATL. However, with BK out of the picture maybe Sund can build that bridge back. I doubt Portland deals him. He is a bargain price BIG and Oden has some serious durability issues.