• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Suns

exodus

I would be amazed if we won this one. Especially considering we're down a starting big man.

Agreed to a point - but we are a perimeter offensive team anyway - so it all comes down to hitting shots. Zaza and Solo will just have to step up and hopefully JS will have a good game. May as well just fire away and see what happens. We'll probably lose but you never know...maybe JJ and Bibby will both be hot!!

Another game blacked out on NBA League Pass Broadband.

"Watch who you want when you want."

Sure, unless we black you out. We've got your money now, sucker.

Now, do without. You paid but you can't have it!!

:computer8:

Anyone know where I can watch this game??

HELP!!!

:no-no:

I am watching it on TV through LP so i don't understand why you don't have it on LP broadband.

Definitely feel lucky to be down only 4 at the half. It was starting to look ugly for awhile there.

They lost but that was probably the best game they have played in a long time. They just couldn't make shots. It is hard to win when JJ can't buy one. He is doing too much dribbling right now.

The Hawks hit the boards and didn't turn it over which gave them a chance. But their offensive execution is definitely a problem. Too much dribbling and standing around.

Zaza played about as well as he can play and Marvin had a big game too. Oh well. If they keep playing like this they should start winning again.

They lost but that was probably the best game they have played in a long time. They just couldn't make shots. It is hard to win when JJ can't buy one. He is doing too much dribbling right now.

The Hawks hit the boards and didn't turn it over which gave them a chance. But their offensive execution is definitely a problem. Too much dribbling and standing around.

Zaza played about as well as he can play and Marvin had a big game too. Oh well. If they keep playing like this they should start winning again.

I hope you're saying this was their best game in a while because they have been terrible recently, because this was hardly a good game. The Suns had several dunks and missed several more easy baskets. Nash and Barbosa were given the 3pt line all night. Bibby was off and Joe had one of his worst nights ever as a Hawk. Josh took about 10 more jump shots than he should have taken. Thankfully the Suns were throwing away possessions and Flip was hot to keep it close.

Well said.

The day the Hawks get players to come to Atlanta "on the cheap" late in their careers is soon to come IMO.

There are "tiers" in respect to NBA teams the way I see it.

Teir 1 through 4 with 1 being a Boston or LA with a chance to win a title now.

The Hawks have been a 4 ala OKC but they moved up to a 3 this offseason. They're working on moving up to the 2 range right now.

If the Hawks can pull this season together (we all know they aren't winning a Championship this year) and make a deep run in the playoffs they'll start to get the glue players on the cheap.

I don't know about you guys but I'm looking forward to it.