• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

For some of you....

Diesel

yeah, i'd probably take Sanchez over Stafford. He seems smarter. I have trouble judging QBs I guess. Thought Flacco would crash and burn, of course he only has to pass once every 3 games, so maybe its a different story with him.

I like McCoy a lot but scouts don't seem to, what do yall think about him?

I guess Bradford made a good decision and Sanchez messed up??

Bradford has nothing to come back for!

The Florida game showed Bradford is not mentally ready for the NFL. The coaching staff could not even trust him to call his own audibles. He spent the whole game looking over at the side line to see if he should audible or not. Then he would barely get the snap off before the play clock expired..............The speed of the NFL game would be a tough transition for him. NFL QB's have to be able to make their own adjustments at the line of scrimmage. Sanchez calls his own audibles as does Stafford. Matt Ryan did at Boston College and also called his own audibles in his rookie NFL season.

Matt Ryan was mentally ready for the NFL. No one questioned his mental approach to the game coming out of college. I think Bradford's was a big ? mark.

I think its safe to say the Big 12 defenses were pretty horrendous last year. Ole Miss held the Big 12's most powerful offense in check (Texas Tech). Floriday held their 2nd best offense in check (Oklahoma). Scouts no SEC QB's have been tested with better defenses then the Big 12 or PAC 10 QBs. At least Stafford and Sanchez both play in NFL style offenses while Bradford plays in a spread. Remember former #1 picks Klingler and Ware who flopped, both from spread offenses with moster college numbers.............I think NFL scouts had plenty to be concerned with Bradford. We have seen Stafford get up from being hit hard and repeatedly in the SEC. Bradford never got hit until the Florida game and did not respond too well to it.

yeah, i'd probably take Sanchez over Stafford. He seems smarter. I have trouble judging QBs I guess. Thought Flacco would crash and burn, of course he only has to pass once every 3 games, so maybe its a different story with him.

I like McCoy a lot but scouts don't seem to, what do yall think about him?

I like him. Solid 2nd round QB when he comes out.

He could be a Douge Flutie with a little more size. He is a winner who can extend the play with his feet and run for yards if he has too. He also seems mentally mature. Not the biggest guy or the biggest arm. Not the prototypical sized NFL QB but neither was Drew Brees coming out of Purdue or Flutie coming out of Boston College.

He also reminds of Jake Delhomme (Sp ?) of the Panthers. That guys is just a winner, not the biggest guy or the biggest arm.

One thing McCoy has going for him, like Matt Ryan in college, he has not stud WR to throw the ball too. There is no Crabtree or Harvin on Texas. That should be accounted for and he still put up monster numbers.

I like him. Solid 2nd round QB when he comes out.

He could be a Douge Flutie with a little more size. He is a winner who can extend the play with his feet and run for yards if he has too. He also seems mentally mature. Not the biggest guy or the biggest arm. Not the prototypical sized NFL QB but neither was Drew Brees coming out of Purdue or Flutie coming out of Boston College.

He also reminds of Jake Delhomme (Sp ?) of the Panthers. That guys is just a winner, not the biggest guy or the biggest arm.

One thing McCoy has going for him, like Matt Ryan in college, he has not stud WR to throw the ball too. There is no Crabtree or Harvin on Texas. That should be accounted for and he still put up monster numbers.

Bad timing on that comment...